Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Snow and Shine
Pardon the pun. Summer time is Show and Shine. Winter exchanges the "h" with an "n".

[Image: kdERa44.jpg]

When I claim my car is a daily driver, that includes even in winter. Yes, I do try to stay off the heavily salted roads, but the car does get driven in snow. Why else would I have installed and hooked up heated leather seats? Unlike some cars, front-wheel-drive with traction control does work.

Of course some might think the owner of a performance wagon nuts, but a car first and foremost is transportation. I have fun even when the weather turns cold.
Nice to see you got the SVT skirts on ! I'm currently getting mine back together , new clutch and flywheel which was very fun , Lol.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
It is lonely out here. It seems this Focus Forum has drifted into obscurity. Very little action it seems. Shown below is an updated photo of SVT-WGN.

[Image: IrV5f4w.jpg]