Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Closer Look at the Nike Air Max 90 “Woven”
A Closer Look at the Nike Air Max 90 “Woven”

[img] http://www.nike90online.com/image/cache/...x750_0.jpg[/img]

nike air max tailwind 5 mens  The new Nike Air Zoom 90 IT golf shoe was inspired by one of Rory McIlroy’s favorite off-course shoes, the iconic Air Max 90.

“I wear Air Max casually off the golf course all the time, ” McIlroy explains. “Making it into a golf shoe really brings something new to the golf course. Not only is it different and very cool but it also performs well, giving me the comfort, traction and stability that I need. ”

The new shoe features a custom “Zoom Air” sole in the forefoot area for added comfort and cushioning as well as a rubber outsole with integrated traction elements, making the Air Zoom 90 IT functional both on and off the golf course. nike air max 2015 womens

[Image: Mens-Nike-Air-Max-90-Trainers-Red-Black-...x750_0.jpg]
Last week we saw the release of the new Nike Air Max 90 Ultra SE in the OG Infrared colorway.

This week the new and revamped silhouette makes a return in a GS colorway that’s being known as the Ice Blue pair. This Air Max 90 features a Pure Platinum foam/mesh upper with Metallic Silver and Wolf Grey accents on the branding and mudguard. nike air max 90 mens sale   Ice Blue contrasting accents then land on the midsole, ankle branding, eyelets, and the outsole.
[Image: Outlet-Nike-Roshe-Run-Womens-Black-Fiery...x750_0.jpg]

Seasonally appropriate “Phantom, ” “Black, ” and “Vachetta Tan” premium leather uppers sit perfectly atop of crisp white midsoles and visible air units. nike air max tailwind 4 womens   The Swoosh has been slightly relocated further up the shoe in a “Vac Tech” style to allow the weave and the Swoosh to sit together, while the existing mudguard that goes around the toe box to the heel of the shoe has been replaced with a leather moccasin-like weave giving a premium feel to the shoe.

The Nike Air Max 90 “Woven” is available at select retailer    nike air max 90 mens black