Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony Ericson C905
Not sure if anyone looks at any other cellphones other than the iPhone, but I was courious if anyone knew if any stores in the Toronto area sold the new Sony Ericson C905..

Methinks I really want this phone... as I'm quite happy with my Sony Ericson k790, I just want something that's higher res (and maybe a little less banged up).

[Image: sony-ericsson-c905-8-megapixel-mobile-phone.jpg]

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Would you be happy with the slider keypad though? Every one of the slider keypad phones I've ever played with always annoyed me in the way they slid open or failed to stay open :huh:

Flip phone FTW

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 2 2008, 08:10 PM Wrote:Would you be happy with the slider keypad though?  Every one of the slider keypad phones I've ever played with always annoyed me in the way they slid open or failed to stay open :huh:

Flip phone FTW

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]277589[/snapback][/right]

unfortunately, there aren't any flip phones that have a proper camera with a proper flash on it.

And having a good point and shoot camera on your phone is really convenient for when you're just out walking about...

[Image: DSC00023.jpg]
[Image: DSC00008-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC00024.jpg]
[Image: DSC00026-1.jpg]
[Image: DSC00026.jpg]

now imagine how crispy that can be with an 8 mp camera...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Man, nice neighbourhood you live in to walk past that kind of machinery on a regular basis :blink: :lol:

Closest I can come to that is the tire place near my building in teh good weather has a selection of cars that they put outside on display with different rims (Though one time they put a New Beetle on there on what looks like 20"s... dear god was that frightening :ph34r:)

NefCanuck