Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thought I'd drop in, say hi!
Was having a conversation with my staff today about car clubs, and I mentioned my old days with Focus Canada.. got to thinking "Damn, it's been more than a decade since I was on that site" so I thought I'd check in, see if any of the original members were still around. Hope everyone's doing well!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
(04-14-2017, 12:53 AM)Raine Wrote: Was having a conversation with my staff today about car clubs, and I mentioned my old days with Focus Canada.. got to thinking "Damn, it's been more than a decade since I was on that site" so I thought I'd check in, see if any of the original members were still around. Hope everyone's doing well!

Hello Raine, long time no talk!  Yes I'm doing well and I'm still around. Sadly the only other activity on here is spam bots and I don't think the owner (Puppet) seems to care.
My other ride is your Mom
Nice conversation is going here from both of you. I recently joined this community so in future I also try to still around here being a real member.
I do agree with you, they have communicated here with each other In a nice way. I like this and love to say keep sharing like this with all.