Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb Or Trade - Dome Light W/o Map
i have dome light with map light..
but i do not need this anymore..

i m looking to trade my dome with map light to the one without map light..

if you have one, lets do trade..

and also i am looking to get plastic surround for dome light..

[Image: IMG_2597.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
konafocuswrc,Nov 20 2008, 02:44 PM Wrote:i have dome light with map light..
but i do not need this anymore..

i m looking to trade my dome with map light to the one without map light..

if you have one, lets do trade..

and also i am looking to get plastic surround for dome light..

[Image: IMG_2597.jpg]
[right][snapback]276904[/snapback][/right]
Did they even offer such a thing - all 7 of my Foci have had the exact same setup - centre dome lamp and two side map lights ... if you're looking for something smaller and without map lights you may want to think about the rear dome in the wagon.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
certain year of focus came without map light and was option..
and when i was in cali, my friend's 03 with pzev 2.3L had dome light w/o map light..05 w/o map light..
and at local meeting 7 out of 10 focus had no map light..

[Image: 1090_1.JPG]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I think mine has no map lights. It has only one switch on it.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
wanna do trade??
bump
YGPM.. p.s. konafocuswrc, what is that funky contraption / handle that is rivvetted into the roof where your former dome light went?
My other ride is your Mom
i think i still have mine. it has no maplights. ill go look. and do tell more about your roofscoop setup

pic

[Image: partsght.jpg]
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
i live in gta btw
yea what is that handle thinger for
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
i ended up getting off from ebay which came with plastic surround..
because i needed 1 for trunk light..

so now i have 2 dome lights without map lights..

and 1 dome light with map lights which i don't need anymore..

so if you want, grab from me..for free..
that handle is to open the vent..
where is the other end of that vent go???
to his roof scoop.
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
[Image: IMG_2595.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2594.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2775.jpg]
well whatdya know, that looks like a pretty neat contraption
hey I was wonderin if you still had that light with maplights ???
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
i still have it
konafocuswrc,Jan 8 2009, 06:05 PM Wrote:i still have it
[right][snapback]279301[/snapback][/right]

I'll take it :)
I could use it for my other focus
Wagon #1- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - Accident (Pillar Damage) Being transplanted into Wagon 2
Wagon #2- 01 SE Zetec Wagon (Harvest Gold) - (Being Parted) New Body for Wagon 1
Wagon #3- 02 SE Zetec Wagon (Twilight Blue)
do you happen to come down to toronto downtown to pick up??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trade - Nightshaded Light konafocuswrc 6 1,826 12-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: konafocuswrc