Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tail Light Shading
First off, I don't want to completely tint my tail lights. I'm actually thinking about shading it or giving it a darker outline.

All i'm looking to do is apply some tinting sheet / sticker (i don't know what you use for tail lights and where to get them) on the outer edge (as an outline) and then progressively go lighter on the way to the center.

I really only want to do 2 shades (darker one on the outer edge and a less darker one after that so it gives it that blended/transition from dark to light effect).

Has anyone ever done this? What kind of tint sheet or vinyl/sticker do i need?

Would it work on the focus tail light (SEDAN) ?

thanx
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Oh yah,...night shade. :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Never ever use night shade and admit to it. You will never live it down. just my opinion. :D
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
IBTL!! :1lockd:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
If you don't like it or can't take the heat... sell it and get another vehicle :ph34r: :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It would, I know a grafic shop in Markham and I'll post the link later when I'm at home but you would have to speak with them to do something like that .
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

You nights*** your car and I will ride you like the bitch that you are.

Ask Nos.

The party has just begun.

Nights***. Can't you guys come up with a discussion about power in a car and not girly ass nights***?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Nov 11 2008, 06:30 PM Wrote:You nights*** your car and I will ride you like the bitch that you are.

Ask Nos.

ass nights***?
[right][snapback]276243[/snapback][/right]

Ok you got it covered and beat me to the Nos punch line LOL poor phucker is never going to live this down :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
The place in markham is redoing they're website so here is the site to a company in the states that does stuff specifically for Fofo's
http://www.tfbdesigns.com/carclubdecals.html
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

everyone has said my tail lights look great, and half of those people are nightsh!t haters, I nightsh!tted my tails, and you guys even said it looks good... now dont say sh!t about nightsh!t cus you just sh!t yourself into a sh!tty lie!
My other ride is your Mom
thanks for the link.....just exploring options we'll see what happens next spring.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
paolo,Nov 11 2008, 11:54 PM Wrote:everyone has said my tail lights look great, and half of those people are nightsh!t haters,&nbsp; I nightsh!tted my tails, and you guys even said it looks good...&nbsp; now dont say sh!t about nightsh!t cus you just sh!t yourself into a sh!tty lie!
[right][snapback]276266[/snapback][/right]

rogers sucks my sh!t
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Nov 18 2008, 03:31 PM Wrote:
paolo,Nov 11 2008, 11:54 PM Wrote:everyone has said my tail lights look great, and half of those people are nightsh!t haters,  I nightsh!tted my tails, and you guys even said it looks good...  now dont say sh!t about nightsh!t cus you just sh!t yourself into a sh!tty lie!

rogers sucks my sh!t
[right][snapback]276723[/snapback][/right]
Rogers does not make nite sh1t, tis made by Bellus or is it VHT?

WOAH WHATS WITH FLOW FOCUS AND THE PISS POOR USELESS WAY OFF TOPIC FAGGOT REPLIES?? LOVELY HOW THIS BOARD HAS TURNRED INTO,....
paolo,Dec 9 2008, 08:34 PM Wrote:
paolo,Nov 11 2008, 11:54 PM Wrote:everyone has said my tail lights look great, and half of those people are nightsh!t haters,  I nightsh!tted my tails, and you guys even said it looks good...  now dont say sh!t about nightsh!t cus you just sh!t yourself into a sh!tty lie!

rogers sucks my sh!t

WOAH WHATS WITH FLOW FOCUS AND THE PISS POOR USELESS WAY OFF TOPIC FAGGOT REPLIES?? LOVELY HOW THIS BOARD HAS TURNRED INTO,....
[right][snapback]277934[/snapback][/right]
Nice.
Should I stir it up or leave it alone?
Plan A :D

paolo,Dec 9 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:...

LOVELY HOW THIS BOARD HAS TURNRED INTO,....

wow.. never seen that argument before...

You can't control what others say to you, but you can control your response to them.

Some of you have been around long enough to either know better, to let it go, or take responsibility for your actions.

have fun.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

who ho.

More s***e from Pakogayo.

Interesting how you still come back to read and comment on the &quot;gay s***&quot; on this board.

You could leave.

Or we could rip you a new asshole.

Please stick by for more.

Anthony a.k.a. FocusedOne sold Night Sh1t at his store.. PI.
Just check with him or his store if your looking to buy it. As for how many coats to put on, I suggest 2 coats, make sure you clean the tail lights really well with isopropyl rubbing alcohol so it will adhere properly. As for on a Sedan, it actually looks pretty decent.
paolo,Dec 11 2008, 11:24 AM Wrote:Anthony a.k.a. FocusedOne sold Night Sh1t at his store.. PI.
Just check with him or his store if your looking to buy it. As for how many coats to put on, I suggest 2 coats,&nbsp; make sure you clean the tail lights really well with isopropyl rubbing alcohol so it will adhere properly.&nbsp; As for on a Sedan, it actually looks pretty decent.
[right][snapback]278058[/snapback][/right]
And we still make jokes about nights*** and constantly bring up your POS and NOS' hack job.

paolo,Dec 9 2008, 09:34 PM Wrote:

rogers sucks my sh!t

f***, your a homo.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]