Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Hockey Time Again!
Watch out for Tampa.
That's all I can say.

As for the leafs???
It only gives me a reason to go for wings wed. nights.
ANTHONYD,Sep 25 2008, 08:48 AM Wrote:Watch out for Tampa.
[right][snapback]273179[/snapback][/right]

Its true, last place to 1st place. Watch. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Well, I'm rooting for two teams this year. Remember when the g/f and I were at your place, Nate, and she made a comment about your pup's Habs bandanna? Now she wants an Ottawa one for Tank! :blink:

I told her sure - if we get a Leafs one too. She doesn't want Tank to cry! :lol:

It's going to be a weird year - rooting for Toronto AND Ottawa, except on nights they play each other. :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 25 2008, 09:27 AM Wrote:Well, I'm rooting for two teams this year. Remember when the g/f and I were at your place, Nate, and she made a comment about your pup's Habs bandanna? Now she wants an Ottawa one for Tank! :blink:

I told her sure - if we get a Leafs one too. She doesn't want Tank to cry! :lol:

It's going to be a weird year - rooting for Toronto AND Ottawa, except on nights they play each other. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]273191[/snapback][/right]

To me, that is a relationship doomed to fail. :lol: Sens and Leafs under the same roof.

You need to come up with a rule. Whoever is higher in the standings, that's who the dogs wears! Or, he could go for the underdog... :D
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I believe the Leafs went back to status quo lastnight.. they got their one win in, time to coast on their ticket sales the rest of the season and get out before all the good tee-off times are taken in the spring.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

reldridge,Sep 25 2008, 10:36 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 25 2008, 09:27 AM Wrote:Well, I'm rooting for two teams this year. Remember when the g/f and I were at your place, Nate, and she made a comment about your pup's Habs bandanna? Now she wants an Ottawa one for Tank! :blink:

[right][snapback]273191[/snapback][/right]

To me, that is a relationship doomed to fail. :lol: Sens and Leafs under the same roof.

You need to come up with a rule. Whoever is higher in the standings, that's who the dogs wears! Or, he could go for the underdog... :D
[right][snapback]273215[/snapback][/right]

LOL, I like that - the underdog!

Apparently my Dad's not so stoked on the rooting-for-Ottawa thing. I guess hotels are it for us from now on! :lol: :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 24 2008, 02:51 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 24 2008, 03:42 PM Wrote:<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[right][snapback]273134[/snapback][/right]

Quiet you!
[right][snapback]273136[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Sep 25 2008, 07:48 AM Wrote:Watch out for Tampa.
That's all I can say.

As for the leafs???
It only gives me a reason to go for wings wed. nights.
[right][snapback]273179[/snapback][/right]

I dunno man, Tampa's had the parts for what seems like years but could never get it together after the one run under Tortellini (Torterella)

I somehow doubt yet another hot rookie and The Coach Formerly Known AS Mullet Man are the answer <_< :P

NefCanuck
SVT ZX3,Sep 25 2008, 03:43 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 24 2008, 03:42 PM Wrote:<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quiet you!

[right][snapback]273258[/snapback][/right]
:twak:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
People who root for Ottawa know nothing about hockey.

ANTHONYD,Sep 26 2008, 11:27 AM Wrote:People who root for Ottawa know nothing about hockey.

[right][snapback]273344[/snapback][/right]

But lots about dramas and soap operas :P :D

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Sep 26 2008, 12:27 PM Wrote:People who root for Ottawa know nothing about hockey.

[right][snapback]273344[/snapback][/right]
Im not sure what that says about Leaf fans then. Cant be good. <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 25 2008, 10:48 PM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 25 2008, 03:43 PM Wrote:

Quiet you!

[right][snapback]273258[/snapback][/right]
:twak:
[right][snapback]273310[/snapback][/right]
:poke2: :rofl:
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/