Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Election Thread
I vote locally and let the nationalism... err national situation sort itself out.

All I can say is the guy I wanted re-elected got re-elected, so that works for me.

Yeah Dan, I have no sympathy for those who bitch about things and then don't vote.

Now, if Harper f***s up the Senate OTOH... we're really in for it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 16 2008, 09:47 AM Wrote:I vote locally and let the nationalism... err national situation sort itself out.

All I can say is the guy I wanted re-elected got re-elected, so that works for me.

Yeah Dan, I have no sympathy for those who bitch about things and then don't vote.

Now, if Harper f***s up the Senate OTOH... we're really in for it.
[right][snapback]274688[/snapback][/right]

The senate is useless. I hope he reforms it so we elect people to the senate, not the crap that goes on now. And if it takes him appointing a bunch of senators on 1 yr terms to push that through the senate so be it.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

NOS2Go4Me,Oct 16 2008, 09:47 AM Wrote:Now, if Harper f***s up the Senate OTOH... we're really in for it.
[right][snapback]274688[/snapback][/right]

He'll never get the support he needs for Senate reform (In addition to the House of Commons he needs IIRC a minimum number of provinces totalling at least 50% of the country's population because this requires a Constitutional amendment)

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Nhl Thread! torradan 558 223,960 06-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Last Post: oldeguy