Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.i.p.evan Tanner
The Imperial County sheriff's office yesterday confirmed that a body found in a remote area of desert was that of former Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight titleholder Evan Tanner of Oceanside.

Advertisement

Preliminary reports indicate Tanner, 37, died of heat exposure, said Sheriff's Lt. George Moreno. Temperatures reached 114 the day he was reported missing.
Tanner had gone to the area about 60 miles northeast of Brawley on a solo camping trip last Wednesday, authorities said. The mixed-martial arts fighter drove to the area on a dirt bike that he had recently purchased, said John Hayner, Tanner's manager.

That afternoon, Tanner called to say the bike had run out of gas and that he was going to walk. When concerned friends did not hear from Tanner again, they reported him missing, Hayner said. A Yuma-based Marine helicopter pilot spotted the body on Monday.
wow thats messed up bad luck RIP
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
I guess getting punched in the head one too many times will result in forgetting the basics like 'gas' and 'water' while in the desert.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

teh ultimate knock out

mother nature 1

tanner rip
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]