Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spottings In Kemptville...
Both cars needed gas last night, so Petro Canada made some money off of me. On the way with the Mazda, I saw...

Lightzz2k (Pat). I followed you on Saunders Street, right on your bumper. Guess you didn't see the 'crazy minivan' behind you! :lol:

Then when I went home, got the Focus and came back, I saw...

Mulingko (Steve), I think... Black Zx3, turned from 43 onto Rideau Street at the lights. I was gassing up, I guess you didn't see me. :huh:

Nobody saw me I guess...

Oh, and I also saw the hot brunette at the next pump filling her Grand Prix checking ME out, but that is another story... :rofl: :blush:

Went for a little cruise after, but didn't see anybody out.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
lol no i did not see you at all. I was at the mall last night and saw a black zx3 with an exhaust. Steve's car is not on the road so its not his. His is in 1000 pieces in his garage :P I haven't seen your focus in a while! My brother was prolly following me he drives a mazda 3 like a bluish purple colour with a crazy stereo in it. Come with your focus some time and I will be able to spot ya out easier
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline
I was in town also but in the F-150...not the FF. I always notice the FF's as there are so many around but not many of 'note'. #1 son often has my FF and if he's driving it you will hear him before you see him as he has the sub just pounding. B)
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Lightzz2k,Sep 6 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:lol no i did not see you at all. I was at the mall last night and saw a black zx3 with an exhaust. Steve's car is not on the road so its not his. His is in 1000 pieces in his garage :P  I haven't seen your focus in a while! My brother was prolly following me he drives a mazda 3 like a bluish purple colour with a crazy stereo in it. Come with your focus some time and I will be able to spot ya out easier
[right][snapback]271753[/snapback][/right]

Um, I was there last night. I saw you take off with the Mazda3 in tow. I was walking into McDonald's as you left! :lol:
++++++++++++++++++++++++
lol ya im usually with my brother! i got subs in my cat too now so you should be able to hear me easy!
im pretty sure i saw you on friday going over the 416 bridge in your mazda
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
reldridge,Sep 6 2008, 11:23 PM Wrote:I was walking into McDonald's as you left! :lol:
[right][snapback]271770[/snapback][/right]

My Daughter works there. :)

Also I saw a black ZX3? one evening on the weekend with tinting on 43 leaving the mall heading towards Petro. It was dark so I couldn't see much more to describe it. I was in the FF wagon.
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Lightzz2k,Sep 8 2008, 07:14 PM Wrote:i got subs in my cat too now
[right][snapback]271880[/snapback][/right]

How did you ever get the cat to hold still? :lol:

I've seen the black ZX3 around, I always thought it was Steve (Mulingko)? Has anybody talked to the other guy at all?
++++++++++++++++++++++++
I know someone who knows the guy who drives the black zx3 with the Exhaust i just have not talked to him yet myself i will eventually I will be in Kemptville tonight so mabye I will try to hunt him down :P
and i tied the cat to the roof with bungee cords :P
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
Woo Hoo! Finally met Pat!

Duratec + Magnaflow = Happy Sounds :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++
it was nice meeting you man hopefully i will get to see your focus one of these days!
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC