Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cruise To The Warplane Museum Is This Weekend
Sorry guys I'm out for that day as much as I would love to come out and play amongst the planes. October 26th on the Greek Orthodox Calendar happens to be my name day (Saint Dimitrios Day) so I am gonna be @ home with friends and family having dinner.

History of my name day.
I'll tag along, Im pretty sure I can go on the 26th of October :) Count me in heading from burlington :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Cool more the merrier.

So as some people are on low budgets and/ or diets, I think eating at a place like Wendy's or Mr. Sub/Subway would be more understanding. This way we wouldn't need to book any tables. People would have a greater choice of food and of course cheaper.
Though we must come up with a meeting place and time.
Also the drive too. The Non-seenic route is about 1 hour(highway). And the seenic is about 1 hour and 30min(Lakeshore). providing the roads are not nuts.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I will come if I am back from my work trip in time (and feeling up to it), I think the kids and wife would enjoy this trip too. I've been to the museum a few times and it is always pretty sweet. I love the Avro collection.
2002 Ford Focus Wagon rollin on pimped out 14" rims. Automatic. Only mods, cracker crumbs and Scangauge II.
So, once again a last minute, &quot;Hey who's all coming,&quot; is much needed for this event. Plus we still need a meeting time and place. Anyone care to nigotiate or give a time and place. I'm just trying to keep this alive. The cold is here and if we don't get this up and running then it probably won't happen.
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified

Well I can't make it now I just bought my first house last week and I have to get so much sh#t done before we get it (middle of november) A fridge stove...ETC...ETC. Crap I gotta get my sh$t together.

Sorry guys I really wanted to go, Well next time.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Welcome to the home owners club Ill be moving in on Nov 10 hope everything goes well for yaa
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Ok, for those who are in Mississauga, Brampton or the east end we can meet at the Dixie &amp; Aimco Massiv Monday Meet spot. Everyone else will have to speak up and let us know where they are so we can arange a spot to meet up with them. What time was the agreed start for our trip out? With everything going on in my life this had slipped my mind.

The wife has a baby shower to go to on Sunday afternoon so if anyone needs a ride or to carpool there is space available in my car.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Scorcher000,Sep 25 2008, 06:59 AM Wrote:Thanx this weekend I will be really putting some thought into the driving and where local stops might be. We need to figure out where ppl want to eat at and what time to meet up in the morning and what time to head back at.
Any thought anyone? :blink:

Also add Tony too

0) Focus man, Focus - Markham / Lawrence - Scarberia
1) ZTWsquared - Bovaird / Creditview, Brampton
2) Canadian ST- hwy#8/Green Rd, Stoney Creek
3) Scorcher000 - Brampton- Queen St. East/ Glenvale RD
4) Tippman - Mississauga Rd / Eglinton - Mississauga
5) Nefcanuck - Burnhamthorpe / Mavis - Mississauga (hopefully the Fusion will be healed by then)
6) Spinal
7) Tikets Mississauga - Renforth/Eglinton
8) dBlast
9)
10)

So lets try to get 10 people out that would be grrrr-reat. :lol:
[right][snapback]273175[/snapback][/right]

Ok here is the list John created a while back. Is this still accurate? Please post if you are out.

For those members in Mississauga or East of there lets meet at Dixie and Aimco (Massiv Monday parking lot) at 10AM. We can work out a route from there. I will also be PM'ing everyone to confirm/remind them. For those members West of Mississauga we will probably be able to hook up on our cruise down to Hamilton Mountian. I will be printing off some maps of the museum location for everyone just in case someone gets lost. Please bring 2 ways if you have them. I don't so if I can borrow one that would be great. Also if anyone has ideas on a route please feel free to comment here so we can all have a good idea or plan of attack.

For the members that we will be meeting on the way please PM me your phone #'s so we can call when we get under way so there won't be a chance that we miss you. This is going to be a great cruise/event. Can't wait to see you all on Sunday morning.

EDIT: I just sent a PM to everyone who confirmed they were attending. Please reply with the info I asked for so we don't forget you. See you all Sunday Morning.

id come but i might be hungover from the house party on saturday.. museum is in my nieghbour hood too
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Hear that guys, we have been invited to a house party Saturday night in Hamilton. With a place to crash to boot which is close to the museum. :P JJ

Another thing, I recieved final conformation this afternoon from the Museum. We can take our time getting there. We have been booked for the tour at 1PM. But she also did say that we were the only group booked. So if we were early we may be able to get started sooner.

Things to remember

Admision to the Museum is $8 ea.
Bring 2 way radios for comunication
Camera
Medication
Snacks etc.

I say CH 7 for the 2 ways but we can figure that out there.

just have to double check with the GF about sunday, and as long as i don't drink to much tomorrow night with the UFC fight i should be there...i also have a 2 way
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
I'll have to back out I'm afraid. After I told my family that I had my car back tonight, my Sunday was hijacked &lt;_&lt; (To be fair they did lend a hand while I was carless so...)

Have fun folks

NefCanuck
Well the weather doesn't look as if it is going to co-opperate this weekend, but we are going rain or shine.

Last miniute attendees are welcome. If anyone else wants to join in our fun they are more than welcome.

See you all tomorrow morning.

Kevin.

NOTICE: Gas prices in Scarborough this morning is .96L so if anyone needs fuel today is the day to fill up.

Same here in Btown and see ya there.

ZX3_2NV,Oct 22 2008, 12:03 PM Wrote:Welcome to the home owners club Ill be moving in on Nov 10 hope everything goes well for yaa
[right][snapback]275051[/snapback][/right]

Thanks my closing date isn't until the end of November but its still a sh#t load of stuff to do. I wish I could make it but I gotta go and spend my savings on ....?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Its tomorrow morning boys. See you all at the Timmies @ Dixie &amp; Aimco. BTW Ken, I am picking my daughter up in South Etobicoke on my way out. So your 2 will have company. I am super stoked about this event. Hopefully the weather co-operates so we can get some nice shots of our cars ant the planes.

See you all in the morning.

i cant come guys i JUST rememered i had a midterm on monday =(
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Spinal,Oct 25 2008, 09:01 PM Wrote:i cant come guys i JUST rememered i had a midterm on monday =(
[right][snapback]275261[/snapback][/right]

Thats no excuse! I thought you were a union man. You Fu€king suck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cruise Weekend, Saskatoon Honkeytonk Monkey 0 922 08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Honkeytonk Monkey