Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq 2008
SO the date is set!!

August 23rd 2008!!

I know it's short notice and i hope as many of you can make it as possible!!

If you want you can come earier, Friday afternoon to set up your tent and hang out and relax and not have to rush here for Saturday. And by all means if you plan on drinking i expect you to stay until Sunday

Address is

21251 Mueller Ln
Scugog Island, Port Perry

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&saddr=43.86...e=UTF8&t=h&z=19

[Image: 100_0113.jpg]

Please help me fill this with lots of foci !

IMPORTANT!

For those who are lowered, please drive very carefully on Muelller Ln ! As it is a gravel shared access road and is only 1 lane wide!!!! 10-15km/h MAX!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Sounds good dude I'll be there on Sat, with or with out the GF.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

if i can get out of work early, i'll drive down. what time is everything going down?
I'm down, I may not stay the night. But I don't live far away.
I'll try to make it your not far from me. what time are you closing up sunday?
Going to see if I/we/we+dog can make it. The dog's actually good with travelling and camping so far.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I cant make it due to work :(
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I would attend but we've made prior commitments.

Should be a good time though.
I will see what I have planned for that weekend and mabye make the Trek from Ottawa to meet everyone
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline
cmon we need somemore people...bump for free camping :)

i think i mite try to make it out, possibly bring 2 more fofo
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
GFXjamie,Aug 12 2008, 08:45 PM Wrote:i think i mite try to make it out, possibly bring 2 more fofo
[right][snapback]270312[/snapback][/right]

sweet the more the merrier!!! :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I should be able to make it. Not sure about staying the whole weekend.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'm unable to make it due to travel commitments.

however, I've mailed off over a $100 in fc swag to hardkore to test out the online store. Placed the order 5 minutes ago, so I hope it gets there in time for the meet.

Good luck with the meet -- hope you guys have a great turnout.. wish I could be there!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I won't be able to make it have fun guys
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
BUMP with more pics...

as you turn off the shared road and onto the property

[Image: 100_0115.jpg]

to the left as you drive towards the cottage

[Image: 100_0114.jpg]

Single tree behind my car is the property line

[Image: 100_0113.jpg]

at the cottage

[Image: 100_0103.jpg]

looking back towards the field

[Image: 100_0112.jpg]

Lakeshore side of the cottage

[Image: 100_0111.jpg]

And keep in mind my car did not move while i was taking these pics in the field LOL
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
I don't know if I can make it, mainly beacuse I have not got my work schedule back yet.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It's supposed to be nice and hot this weekend!!!

Hopefully that will change alot of those maybe's into YES' !!
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Unfortunately I will be cancelling. Friends of mine from town are going to a show/shine on Saturday and well, I kinda should go with them that weekend since I went to the FC Camping Trip instead of the drag races.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin