Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kjohn Show
Who is planing on going. if there is Five of us we can get a group rate. I have Registration Forms. I will say this is one of the best car show this summer

from the facebook page
KJOHN PRESENTS :

KJOHN' S 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW & SOUND OFF

Yes its official, on Saturday July 3rd at the Powerade Center in Brampton we will be doing it up REAL BIG yet again! With 178 registered vehicles last year, we are going to make this THE BIGGEST, BADEST & THE LOUDEST LOCAL SHOW OF THE ENTIRE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are expecting well over 200 vehicles this year. When it comes to a KJohn event, you can expect top quality vehicles, HOT HOT MODELS and some of the loudest cars and trunks in Ontario hands down! Hope to see everyone out there, cause without you guys and girls there will be no show.

SHOW INFO :

Show time is from 1pm - 7:30pm

Admission - $5....FREE PARKING

Kids under 12 FREE

Registered vehicles roll in time is 10am SHARP! Registered vehicles can be denied access after 1pm.

CROWD PLEASER SOUND OFF @ 3:30pm.....$75 cash prize & trophy

HOTTEST HUNNY CONTEST @ 5:00pm....$150 cash prize & trophy

TROPHY PRESENTATION @ 6:30pm.... Cash prizes & awards

CLASSES FOR BEST :

RIMS
TRUCK/SUV
HONDA
ACURA
FORD
GM
DODGE/CHRYSLER
VW
AUDI
SUBARU
MAZDA
TOYOTA
I.C.E
ENGINE
IMPORT
DOMESTIC
EUROPEAN
BMW
HIGH END
PAINT
LOUDEST CAR
LOUDEST TRUCK
FEMALE RIDE
INTERIOR
HYUNDIA
NISSAN/INFINITI
LOWEST DROP
KJOHN CHOICE
LARGEST CREW
BEST NEGATIVE CAMBER
BEST OF SHOW

REGISTRATION FEES & INFO :

Car/Truck - $25
Group Entry(5+) - $20
Day Of Entry - $10 Extra
Sound Off - $10 Extra

TEL : 905.458.9996
EMAIL : kjohn_inc@hotmail.com

Come out and enjoy the rides, models, music and people. Make it a family event. See you all out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who is in
1. Willcann- mike
2. NefCanuck
3.Tiketz
4.Focus mam.focus Mayby
and so on
It my not be fast but its LOUD
Definitely a higher entry fee than last year :ph34r:

But what the hell, after all the extra work that's gone into the car since last year when I first showed the car there, may as well show up to break the Chryco kiddies brains again :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow everything but BEST SLEEPER... :rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 30 2010, 08:25 PM Wrote:Wow everything but BEST SLEEPER... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]306163[/snapback][/right]

I think the theory goes the higher the entry fees the larger number of prize categories there is.

Hell last year at "Scrape by the Lake" was $60 at the door (To be fair though the trophy I snagged for second place in the Ford/Lincoln/Mercury category was fscking huge)

NefCanuck
I will join the list
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
Put me down as a maybe. Its too soon to tell ATM.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
list updated........... :beerchug:
This could be a great Focuscanada turn out. ill talk to Kieron and see if i can get a good group spot if we get 5 or more

It my not be fast but its LOUD
Ya, it was really fun last year.
Dan, the prices are the same as before too.

Hopefully we can respresent some fofo out there cause our lil community sucks at coming together for events lol

That being said put me in for show and sound
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

Scorcher000,May 1 2010, 06:22 PM Wrote:Ya, it was really fun last year.
Dan, the prices are the same as before too.

Hopefully we can respresent some fofo out there cause our lil community sucks at coming together for events lol

That being said put me in for show and sound
[right][snapback]306195[/snapback][/right]

It was $20 at the door last year? :unsure:

Oh well, could be far worse yes :D

NefCanuck
me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide :)
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

(05-03-2010, 05:06 AM)fatphocus Wrote: me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide Smile

Still too early? Must be nice to have all that free time, I'm booking things into August at this point Confused

NefCanuck
(05-04-2010, 04:11 AM)NefCanuck Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 05:06 AM)fatphocus Wrote: me and my carclub may show up, still too early to decide Smile

Still too early? Must be nice to have all that free time, I'm booking things into August at this point Confused

NefCanuck

lol well i already know a handful of shows into September we are already confirmed to attend but i dont know about this one since we never went last year either
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

(05-04-2010, 05:12 AM)fatphocus Wrote:
(05-04-2010, 04:11 AM)NefCanuck Wrote:

NefCanuck

lol well i already know a handful of shows into September we are already confirmed to attend but i dont know about this one since we never went last year either

Only a few shows that I know I will be attending this year on weekends, kjohn, scrape by the lake, and the local Ford dealer shows for sure.

As to any others I'll have to see what weekends I have free and if the show will let a worked on domestic sedan in Wink

NefCanuck
Bump
Perhaps i will Stop by KJohn's shop and pick up some paper work and collect fromthe ppl so we don't get stung with the extra fee.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

i dont know any of u yet but count me in. ive only got a handful of mods and some paint but ill come represent the group
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
(06-09-2010, 07:03 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Bump
Perhaps i will Stop by KJohn's shop and pick up some paper work and collect fromthe ppl so we don't get stung with the extra fee.

Good idea and I'll make sure to block that date off in my calendar *right now*

NefCanuck
I am in for this forsure. Last year was a blast. I won the GoPro Camera. Smile Deff going to attend this one again.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
I like the awards list pretty cool.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
I haven't decied if I'll be in Ottawa or Toronto for Canada Day weekend, but if I'm in Toronto, I'd like to come out.
(06-10-2010, 12:41 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I like the awards list pretty cool.

Yeah but if a Mustang shows up it'll have "Best Ford" award wrapped up no matter what other Ford cars show Rolleyes

Now if a Mustang doesn't show it's all of the Focus vs. The Fusionator Big Grin

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kjohn Car Show Powerade Center Scorcher000 66 22,334 07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Focus man. Focus.