Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With gas prices on the rise I am starting my search for a smaller car. Right now my main driver is a 2000 Ford f-250 superduty diesel. I love the truck but i dont like filling it up.

Hopefully I dont get beat up too bad for this but I am a huge Honda guy, i have a turbocharged civic that i race but its not practical for daily driving. I like the look of the Focus ZX5 and would like to find one of those (used) with a manual transmission. I originally looked pretty hard at the Honda Fit but the price scared me away so ive turned my search onto other cheaper hatchbacks that have at least cruise control.

Later,

Steve
welcome buddy

post pics of Honda.....
are u looking for hatch or sedan.....i might be putting up my sedan soon for sale
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Hay whats up man.
There is definetly a good selection of Focus cars out there, I'm on my third focus (would have been my second if a Dodge ram didnt hit me) They are a fun little car and you cant beet the price new or used.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I believe he's looking for a hatch he mentioned the ZX5 as for you being a honda guy we can't blame you for that Hondas are what brought me to the sport compact scene but i stayed with my Ford family roots so thats where the focus came in. As for ur race civic is it drag or circuit where do you race it do you Run CSCS how much power and et you gettin with that thing? and if you have pictures to post start up a new thread in the from the streets section because u can't post pics in this section anyway hello from a fellow racer
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]