Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motive Brake Bleeder
[Image: motive.gif]

For those that have ever bled their brakes, it is a total pain in the butt. Even with those one man brake bleeders theres just tons of pumping and your always unsure if you got all the air out because your not at the source.

I broke down and got the motive brake bleeder. Pretty simple usage:

- Fill With Fluid
- Remove old fluid from Resevoir
- Connect To Resevoir
- Pump up to 10-15psi
- Go to each corner and bleed until you see new fluid **

The whole process took about 20-30 minutes do do a complete bleed. I used ATE Superblue which made it realy easy to determine new fluid. I'm going to alternate between ATE Superblue and ATE amber fluid to make it real easy to determine when the old fluid is out of the lines.

This was definetly worth the money, at under $100 for the brake bleeder/resevoir and ATE fluid its cheaper than going to a dealer and getting your brakes flushed.
i used this too and it is pretty solid.

good choice with the ATE stuff

for what its worth, since you are flushing regularly the FORD heavy duty DOT 3 is stupid cheap and awesome dry boiling point (higher than the ATE)

where did you get it ?
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
The motive bleeder I got from focussport and the ate superblue I got from precisiontuning in toronto. As in my other post, I think that place can get the motive products via focussport also.