Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focussport Parts In Gta
I stumbled accross this store that is at Keele/Steeles when I was trying to find ATE superblue brake fluid.

Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts. So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.

http://www.precisiontuning.ca
good find!
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you sir
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
o snap thats just down the street from my house! amazing find.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
yea i remember somebody posted that link before.....i think is was ZX3-2NV
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,May 30 2008, 05:42 PM Wrote:yea i remember somebody posted that link before.....i think is was ZX3-2NV
[right][snapback]265557[/snapback][/right]

I think it got lost in the shuffle :P or forgotten.

hardk0re,May 30 2008, 12:55 PM Wrote:I stumbled accross this store that is at Keele/Steeles when I was trying to find ATE superblue brake fluid.

Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts.  So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.

[right][snapback]265524[/snapback][/right]

Cool I want to get the strut bar brace for the front (just for looks) maybe the rear but I dont know whats involved for the instal? Anyone know???
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
the front one does actually do something, whether its worth the cost is up for interpretation. as for the rear one, look at my how-to in the how-to section. :lol:
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
They have pretty good prices on Bosh Icon wipers, IMHO the best wiper I've ever used.
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
Perjad is a great guy (owner of the store)... he's really spoken highly of in the VW tuning circles. Prices are great too!
Steve
1999 ZX2| MX3 H&Rs | S/R Tokicos | 21mm RSB | ES Bushings | HotShot CAI | Knocker mod | MSD Coil & 8.5mm Wires | SCT | B&M SS | SpeedHut Gauges | 16" BSA 303s

Coming soon: FR UDP | Pacesetter Shorty Header

Less is more... "Simplify and add lightness"

Click Here to E-mail Me!

Click here for my eBay auctions
hardk0re,May 30 2008, 12:55 PM Wrote:Turns out they carry eurosport parts, and can get any focussport parts.  So if you don't want to pay a ton of duty or get any suprises give these guys a try.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I plan to next time I want to pickup some focussport products.
[right][snapback]265524[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure this is all good and all, but nary a sign of Ford, Focus, or Focussport on the website ... so they obviously not stocking Focussport stuff.

If special ordering stuff make sure you get an out the door price ... I was just comparing prices on a sound deadening paint and Home Depot quoted me $77 for a gallon (which was very good) and it wasn't until much later in the conversation I was told that it had to be special ordered and there would be a $25 shipping surcharge ... so in fact over $100 per gallon! It's conceivable I might not have found out about it until I went in to order and pay for it.

Bottom line - do your due diligence - if it seems too good to be true it most likely is.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I would have liked to see things on the web site too.
I might call them.
Lets face it when I was in there two VW guys dropped 2G's in brake and suspension parts. I haven't heard too many of us doing that, perhaps a select few, but its pretty rare.

Its a good place to order parts from focussport, he said he will give a competative price. But its true nothing will beat somone who can drive it over the border for you. I'm going to order my H&R swaybars through him
Yaa i posted that awhile back they don't stock focus parts because no one will buy them but they order from euro/focus sport pretty often so if your not in a rush thats the way to go
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]