Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont' Delay
Time has come to pack my bags and finally move.

You know you want to help me.

I need a little help over 2 days. Saturday June 21st I will be moving 1-2 loads of strickly boxes(we have hired a mover for the larger items, so no heavy lifting except for the beer case).

And I doubt I will get any takers for the second date, because it's a Monday(June 23rd) is the actual sit back and watch the movers move day. Don't need help, except to watch my beer consumption go throught he roof.

Get em while their hot.

Two years six months later the house is finally ready. :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congratulations.

I'll be partying in Sheffield on the 21st.

Good luck.
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
Way to go meFord, you picked the Focus Kamping™ weekend to move! All the people who barely tolerate you and may have actually helped are out of town. All you are left with are your haters and I doubt even the offer of beers will sway them. :lol: :P
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Normally I'd be the first one to jump in on a moving party, but as 2001_ZTS noted, we will be out camping that weekend.

I still have the monday off, so I'll see what time I'm back in town, and maybe stop by -- if even just to roll you over ... good luck with the move man..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Wow people actually voluntairily jump out and help you do "work" when you ask for it? I can't even get employees to do work @ work..
My other ride is your Mom
I'll check my schedule to see if I can be of some assistance on the Saturday. I can balance a few boxes in one hand while using my cane. :D Will there be someone on site who knows CPR? :blink: Seriously, I'll see if I can help out on the 21st.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I would but can't -- June 21st is my wedding anniversary.

I could help Monday -- what kind of beer? lol

No. Seriously.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
sounds like the moving party is shaping up nicely.

You have the fat man, the old man, and the midget!

:P

I'll see if I can add a balding fat man to the mix...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I can do the 21st if you just need the car load space... and holy s^&t can the Fusion take a load.

Right now with the seats folded flat and the passenger seat folded down too I'm carrying the luggage and assorted stuff for three people and one passenger besides :blink:

NefCanuck
You should cancel the camping. There will be more beer at my house. And I heard it's going to rain/possibly snow all weekend. And who changed the camping weekend to the 21st? It's always been the first weekend in June. Andrew???? I hate that guy.

Nef.........thanks for the offer but we have a truck. A big truck.
Puppet....no problem. Whatever.
Sparky....that's a lame excuse. Anniversary?? What does that take to celebrate? 2 minutes?
Old guy...holy crap this sounds like more work for me!!!

I am sorry I asked. :D

No problem, I was thinking more for the delicate stuff anyways (Electronics etc.) Moving those in a truck is always "iffy" I move those things myself, that way if there's a mess up I don't have far to go to cast blame :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 22 2008, 05:56 PM Wrote:and holy s^&t  Nef can take a load. 
[right][snapback]264886[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r: :huh:
u pay my gas from London and maybe just maybe i will grace u with my presence
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,May 22 2008, 08:08 PM Wrote:u pay my gas from London and maybe just maybe i will grace u with my presence
[right][snapback]264918[/snapback][/right]
You are my best friend :D

meford4u,May 22 2008, 08:33 PM Wrote:
DD1,May 22 2008, 08:08 PM Wrote:u pay my gas from London and maybe just maybe i will grace u with my presence
[right][snapback]264918[/snapback][/right]
You are my best friend :D
[right][snapback]264919[/snapback][/right]

now you are seeing the light
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I'll be out of town kamping with everyone else for that weekend.

I can definately give you a hand on Monday though if you need some help watching the movers move, get some odds & ends moved, help move things to their proper locations in the new house, and of course, drink beer.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,May 23 2008, 06:54 AM Wrote:I'll be out of town kamping with everyone else for that weekend. 

I can definately give you a hand on Monday though if you need some help watching the movers move, get some odds & ends moved, help move things to their proper locations in the new house, and of course, drink beer.
[right][snapback]264929[/snapback][/right]
That kind of help would be greatly appreciated. Now don't go kamping and get a big hangover the night before. :blink:

meford4u,May 23 2008, 02:50 PM Wrote:That kind of help would be greatly appreciated.  Now don't go kamping and get a big hangover the night before. :blink:
[right][snapback]264978[/snapback][/right]
Sure, he gets a "that kind of help would be greatly appreciated" when he can't be there Sunday because he's drinking in the woods with a bunch of random guys; yet I offer the same and I get a "that's a lame excuse" because I have to spend the ONE day of the year with the woman that cooks my meals, cleans my house, cares for my children, washes my clothes and polishes my rocket.

BASTARD!! :angry:

:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,May 23 2008, 01:58 PM Wrote:
meford4u,May 23 2008, 02:50 PM Wrote:That kind of help would be greatly appreciated.  Now don't go kamping and get a big hangover the night before. :blink:
[right][snapback]264978[/snapback][/right]
Sure, he gets a "that kind of help would be greatly appreciated" when he can't be there Sunday because he's drinking in the woods with a bunch of random guys; yet I offer the same and I get a "that's a lame excuse" because I have to spend the ONE day of the year with the woman that cooks my meals, cleans my house, cares for my children, washes my clothes and polishes my rocket.

BASTARD!! :angry:

:lol:
[right][snapback]264980[/snapback][/right]
Are you coming to help? He is. I don't need him Sunday. I don't need too many people on Saturday. But Monday, I doubt I will get any help and I didn't expect anyone to be available(except the unemployed). But if you want to drop that dinner date with the wife and help me move on Saturday, that help would be greatly appreciated. :D I'll even help you when she sends you packing.

But if you really have time on Monday, that would be appreciated. I just didn't want to tie you up as I know the hours of work you do and the life you lead. If you can help on Monday, that would be great. Just let me know closer to the date. There won't be alot to do(in terms of moving) but there will be some organizational issues that I know are already creeping up. thanks Matt if you find time.

Hey if you need bodies the Monday after (June 23) I can do that, I have an excess of vacation days I've not used this year and I'd lose them at the end of June anyways.

I'll just use that as my workout for the day :lol:

NefCanuck