Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!
darkpuppet,Jun 2 2008, 07:54 AM Wrote:Thank god you all have such small hands and delicate fingers for the fine work of interior assembly!  :P

congrats guys.. 

So with all of you being in debt to Meford, who's gonna wear the dress first?
[right][snapback]265690[/snapback][/right]

I don't know about the rest of the guys, BUT my debt is owed to CanadaSVT....

He's the one who posted the link that got me this far :D

Thanx again Stu !

But i'm sure if i get in, there will be more than a few rounds bought for Meford and anyone else who to join for a drink :lol: Besides who else is gonna show me where all the good strip bars are?!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview! - SL8RZZX3 - 06-03-2008, 12:26 AM