Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Kit Ordered
So i finally ordered my body kit today. I ordered the BC2 kit, after talking with sl8rzzx3 i decided it was the best price for the style of kit i wanted. the kit is out of stock so it will prolly be a month before i have it but i will post pics as the kit develops. here is the link for the kit if anyone is interested in taking a look.

BC2 Body kit
Just don't put one of these

[Image: 3145_02.jpg]

lots of "rice" in that pipe!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
I got my kit from Onderground too. Just make sure you go see someone that has body shop experience because fiberglass is a bitch to work with. Ask Flofocus about my body kit. hahahaha. There's alot of triming and cutting required to make it fit nice.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
It looks like a nice kit, not a fan of that type of muffler though.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I really love this kit!

Some metter pics:
[Image: focus_fr_LRG.jpg]
[Image: focus_rr_LRG.jpg]
[Image: focus_ss_LRG.jpg]
That is a real nice looking kit. Can't wait to see it on, and in person.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Gravter,May 12 2008, 05:43 PM Wrote:Just don't put one of these

[Image: 3145_02.jpg]

lots of "rice" in that pipe!
[right][snapback]264179[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You haven't seen his car......

All i can say is TOO LATE!! :lol:

Sorry bro had to do it!!

Congratz on the kit tho!! it'll look sick in Midnight blue!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
It is true my focus has an angled muffler but it is no where near as bad as that one, and i am looking into a proper catback, so if anyone has one for sale let me know.
hey i'm just teasing ya man....

I actually kinda like it and if i end up getting another focus it'll be getting the OBX cat back
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i know man, and without buying an actual cat back, you can't have a muffler at the end without having it on an angle (civic style). But i am happy with it, it sounds great considering i have an aftermarket resonator and muffler and everything else is stock
I really like the BC2 kit aswell it was my 2nd choice for a rear bumper and the one in yellow looks awsome but like ive said ive had problems with fiberglass before aswell hopefully everything works out well for u
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Thats buddy club? someone should club buddy in the head!
My other ride is your Mom
Fibreglass = stone chips galore.
Its too rigid and doesn't absorb little rocks at all.
I hope what happened to my 5.0 doesn't happen to yours but please be aware of this problem.
But damn, the yellow one looks hot. :D
Procharger: Removed, and waiting for new host.
Future: Genesis Coupe 2.0t.
is there room behind the bumper to fit an intercooler? need one with a front bumper opening that big

can you cut a hole in the fender guars to make the other holes in the bumper into brake cooling ducts

oh wait what does it matter this is just for looking good

dont forget the tow hooks, hood pins and pain the brake drums red for that 'race car look'

good luck with the setup! take pics when you are done