Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turtle Wax Oxy Power Out Carpet Cleaner
Well after a driving cruise with the SVTOA today, I came back with my driver's side carpet full of red clay after we stopped at a place known as "The Badlands" which is a pit full of red clay that looks like it was ripped directly from Mars. The weather made it into a giant pit of red mud that stuck to my shoes like glue :(

Even though it was raining I decided that I didn't want to let all that crap sit on the carpets so I went to Canadian Tire and picked up a can of this product.

So after reading the instructions and getting rid of the excess dirt I set to work in my condo's garage...

First thing I tried was leaving the plastic bristled brush on when dispensing the product as the brush has spots that are supposed to allow the product to go through the bristles BIG mistake as this caused the product to back up and go all over my hand, a white foam that reminds me of shaving cream in consistency <_<

So I remove the cap, spray the product on and start working the product into the mat, the advantage of the red clay dirt is that it's really easy to see where the dirt is and isn't after you start using the product ;)

Anyways after working a bit with the product and blotting, the product does work as advertised and the red clay stains are GONE well worth the $6.50 I spent on the product...

As an aside, I discovered the AWD's strength today in action, because the conditions were abysmal and the Fusion went and stopped whenever I wanted it to and the Mustangs I was with couldn't :P

NefCanuck
Thats good to know, I have the same red crap on my mats, I just got the rubber ones instead. I'll pick up a can and see if it works.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
yeah this stuff rocks, I cleaned my whole car vaccummed the floor and cleaned the carpet, then vaccummed again to get out hte small stuff theat came up and it was like new. the onlu thing I didn't likeis you can't take the brush off to clean with.
Well I gave it a try, well I tried twice. Works well.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]