Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust Ordered!
Just ordered my new exhaust today. I had an MBRP exhaust on my 03 Wagon so I decided to order one again for the 05 Sedan. Ordered directly from MBRP, $279.00+40.00 shipping. It cost me $500.00 for the Wagon 5 years ago. I am happy and can't wait to install it onto the car...!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
Nice, the MBRP is one thing I do miss after losing the Focus...

I asked if they were ever going to to a Fusion exhaust (since one of their competitors offers one) and they said that they would have to see if the demand was there (I offered up my car as a test/fitment mule)

I miss my MBRP :(

NefCanuck
Yah the sound of the MBRP is great and the price is even better.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I have to order one up soon, my stock hangers rusted out and it's hanging on a coat hanger now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered My Exhaust smith21 11 2,457 09-17-2005, 12:10 AM
Last Post: 02ztsian