Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hella Projectors
I have a set of hella projectors for sale that are without the wires. This would be good if you would like to convert your cars headlights into HID or you can order the wiring from hella and have it running halogens.

$175 is the price and Stoney Creek Ontario is my location.

There is no damage to these lights and the colour is currently black.

[Image: P2230086.jpg]

[Image: P2230084.jpg]

[Image: P2230083.jpg]
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
what kind of condition are the lenses in???

also what color are they currently painted??
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
the condition is very good...I just need to dump these off because I havent owned a focus for over a year now. Worth more then the $175 thats for sure, plus its no ebay cheap s***.
cool if you have these in a few weeks i may be interested, plus they are already black for me :)

jsut for clarification, these have to be spliced into the stock harness correct?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
I think so but as stated above you have to buy the harness for it....
WHat are the Stock bulbs for these...
If i buy HIDs for these What bulb kit would i need?
Cant do it.
what year will these fit?
Update... Dont get married... Im not allowed to buys these, So back up to the top.

These Lights Fit 00-04.
I have hellas and I use H9 bulbs.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
possible trade??? pm me. lates.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
pm'd yesterday, just late posting :)
My wagon thinks it's faster than your wagon ...
Are these still for sale ???

Very interested
My wagon thinks it's faster than your wagon ...