Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Ride Spotcheck Locations
On Sunday, February 7, 2010, between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m., five TPS Divisions will conduct Super Bowl RIDE spotchecks for impaired drivers.

51 Division will conduct their RIDE spotcheck eastbound on Adelaide Street, at Berkeley Street.

52 Division will conduct their RIDE spotcheck on York Street, at Front Street.

53 Division will conduct their RIDE spotcheck on Avenue Road, south of Lawrence Avenue West.

54 Division will conduct their RIDE spotcheck on Pottery Road, between Broadview Avenue and the Don Valley Parkway.

55 Division will conduct their RIDE spotcheck on Royal Drive, northbound on the Don Valley Parkway off-ramp from Danforth.

Each year, 16,000 people are convicted of drinking and driving in Ontario. About a quarter of the province's annual road fatalities are alcohol-related.

The Toronto Police Service is dedicated to the elimination of impaired driving on our roadways.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Good info, not planning on drinking and driving but this type of information is always good.
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
I don't drink and drive but you would think that the TPS would want to keep this on the down low?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 3 2010, 02:31 PM Wrote:I don't drink and drive but you would think that the TPS would want to keep this on the down low?
[right][snapback]300666[/snapback][/right]

Yaa thats what I thought lol But they always have undercovers about a block away so any suspecious u turns or quick turns will be followed and questioned.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Or maybe the whole thing is a setup in order to lull the idiots who still drive drunk into a false sense of security (IE: I don't go here I'm okay)

NefCanuck
so what happends if you're sober...see a huge lineup for a spotcheck and then u-turn it quicktime. cop pulls you over and asks why u did, and then u say "i didn't want to wait inline" lol is that illegal?
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
no, you can do whatever you want.. but chances are you'll still have to explain yourself and they'll be all suspicious lol
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
None of those intersections are ones I live in, heck, I don't even live in toronto, so I dont have anything to worry, lastly, I'm having a superboul party at my place, and I've bought all my guests tickets for the go-train to ensure they get home safely.
My other ride is your Mom