Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girlfriend Buying A New Focus
Hey guys!
My girlfriend is going to be buying an 05 Ford Focus ZX5 ses and she is super excited! I have done alot of work on my own car and now she wants to customize her car when she gets it. Im on here hoping to get some ideas and not reply simply in ebay!
Main thins i want to do is lower the car, get some 17 inch black rims, black tails and black halo projectors. Are there places in ontario where i can buy this stuff or will i have to order it?

thanks!
:hi:
Welcome to the site.
There are tons of mods for the 05 Focus now. There are places in the GTA to get the parts you want, how low do you wanna go? The SVT suspension kit is a good deal(under $400) and lowers your car .75 inch. I havent seen any projectors for the 05-07 yet but ive heard of them on ebay. Anyways look around the forums you'll find what your looking for.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Mar 29 2008, 09:32 PM Wrote::hi:
Welcome to the site.
There are tons of mods for the 05 Focus now. There are places in the GTA to get the parts you want, how low do you wanna go? The SVT suspension kit is a good deal(under $400) and lowers your car .75 inch. I havent seen any projectors for the 05-07 yet but ive heard of them on ebay. Anyways look around the forums you'll find what your looking for.
[right][snapback]260809[/snapback][/right]

thanks!
my girlfriend is actually from hamilton as well!
Im from burlington so if you know of any places around this area that sell focus parts, let me know!~
im selling some parts....check my For Sale adds

looking for rims?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike