Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping A Friend Out
A local buddy has his 2000 SVT up for sale on Kijiji. Yes that's correct-a 2000 SVT Focus. It's a green 2000 ZX3 with the complete SVT running gear and interior swapped over from his wrecked SVT. Here is the link to the Kijiji ad...
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-c...QQAdIdZ37902035
Only $7K and that's down from asking price of $11K-a lot of work went into this car! I have seen it up close and I can tell you the work is top-notch.
Here is a word-for-word description from his Calgaryfocus ad: (I am not sure if he still has the extra parts)

"Well the time is upon us, I have decided to part with the focus.
So I offer it to you my foci bretheren to cary on thy torch of automotive exelence.
Crying or Very sad

For Sale 2000 ZX3 base model, featuring but not limited to a full SVT swap.
200 000km on shell
63 000km on engine and well everthing that wasnt spot welded together.
SVT parts include, both front and rear subframes, all brakes, fuel tank and lines, all electrical parts, entire body harness and under hood harness, full interior(except steering wheel), exterior lights(F&R), entire engine assembly and 6 speed transmision, full dash, pedal assembly, carpet, SVT audiophile stereo with sub woofer, dual stage intake was replaced under warrenty at around 32 000km includes intake and motor.

After market parts include, Apex sport springs 150lb front 200lb rear rates, Koni adjustable shocks, Arp wheel studs, Hawk hps brake pads all around(brand new) and new rotors about 1000km old, steeda short thro shifter, poly rear engine mount, poly rear radius arm bushings, Off road pipe(aka no cat), I do still have the stock cat, European air bag delete pocket on dash, Momo competition steering wheel, Ebay cold air intake new in box never installed, K&N panel filter in modified air box. Diablo sport predator with a Focus power tune(turbo tom), Stock SVTF wheels with winter tires, Compomotive MO 17x7 49mm offset with Kumho Exsta supra MX 215/45r17, I'm sure there is more but I cant remember it all Very Happy

Basicly the Car is and SVT Light, a light wieght version of an SVT, it dosnt have A/C, power windows, sunroof, airbags, abs or tc, rear wiper, or power steering. Although I do have the parts for the steering and the rear wiper as well as the power windows.

A little history, I bought the svt new in 2004, treated it realy well, garaged, not winter driven, autox'ed, had fun. Crashed in June 05 writen off because the adjuster I dealt with was realy cool and just pushed it over the top cause I didnt want to have it repaired and wanted to rebuild it as I have. It has been absolutly trouble free for almost 20 000km now after swap.

Asking what I feel is extreemly fair considering the condition and the parts included, $11 000 obo. Including all the extra parts. "

Someone jump on this car!