Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wants A Summer Job?
ZX3_2NV,Apr 3 2008, 03:01 PM Wrote:well i can use spell check before i fill out the application but yaa if anything comes up i would apply hey y not right let me know and ill kick back a lil $$$ 2
[right][snapback]261165[/snapback][/right]
A lil$$$$???
Are you insane???? I am giving a person a chance at a job, as soon as they walk through the door, $70,000 plus a year. And you want to kick back a lil$$$$.

It will be a lot of $$$$

Trust me.

Quote:well im 19 currently taking a full course (6) load at college. and i can work legally in canada, so i think so lol.

I will check with the wife as I believe both applications are gone. If not, come and get it. I'll let you know before Friday night.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
How much $$ are we talking for the full time application?! Seriously... so i can start saving! Or do you take a payment plan? X amount per pay over the course of a year?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i guess they're both gone since its after friday night...
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Spinal,Apr 5 2008, 09:50 AM Wrote:i guess they're both gone since its after friday night...
[right][snapback]261314[/snapback][/right]
I forgot to look. I know one is gone. I'll PM you when I have a moment. Which is never!

I found an application for you. Now, what you need to do is pick it and and fill it out and bring it to me by this Wednesday evening so I can get it into Ford before I leave on vacation!

I'll PM you

well since you're posting at like 2am ill call you after 12 to see if i can come get it today :lol:
Little bit of show, little bit of go.