Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusfest 2008
With apologies to the organizers of FocusFest Canada (which I would love to attend), I have officially registered for FocusFest 2008 in Arkansas. Also booked my hotel room (Motel 6 FTW). Any other Focuscanada.net peeps gonna make the trip? I hope to win the long-distance award (1992 miles or 3187 km one way!). Gonna make use of the new digicam!
wow so how many hours is that gonna be?
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
if you go 100km/h almost 32 hours
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
i'm planning on going..... just have to see when this stupid strike in the US is over so i can get back to work. If i don't go back soon then i might not be able to make it
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I plan on leaving Monday and 4 days driving, with the last day an easy drive to Russellville and spend most of Friday cleaning the car.
Got my passport, my US money and a planned route. Now if I could only find a co-pilot....(actually that's gonna be tough as I am staying another week in Louisiana).
^^^no wife?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
She and the kids are flying in to Houston and our family down there will pick them up and I will rendezvous with them in Sulphur, LA. She didn't want a 4-day car trip with two kids and a noisy-ass car!
The 4th of July on the gulf coast should be fun!