Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toucan Performance
has anyone heard of all their brakes discs, found some for a good prece and was curious if they were at all worth anything...

[Image: 7ced_20.jpg]
Yeah they're the same as Reactive, they should be ok
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
girard.. call me about brakes.. I'll pm you my number... those look cool and all but I can get you way better performers for prety cheap.. those look like all show no go fo sho :)
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
^^oh fo shizzle
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
girard.k, i thought you worked at partsource?

maybe i'm confusing you with another western ON member....
j3rt,Mar 4 2008, 09:18 AM Wrote:girard.k, i thought you worked at partsource?

maybe i'm confusing you with another western ON member....
[right][snapback]259335[/snapback][/right]

thats "Mason" that you're thinking of.

girard, look at picking up a set of brembo blanks. what type of pads are you planning to run??
also what are you planning to do with the car?? Auto-x, lapping days?? if so, you may wanna look at good set of cross-drilled. but they are not usually to street friendly as they need to be heated up to work to their full potential
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Well I just got a email back from my toucan rep and...

Quote:I don't think we ever had them in Canada.

Thanks,
Regards,
Paul,
Toucan

It sounds like they can only be purchased in the states as per Toucan.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
focusonthis_88,Mar 4 2008, 09:56 AM Wrote:Well I just got a email back from my toucan rep and...

Thanks,
Regards,
Paul,
Toucan

[right][snapback]259341[/snapback][/right]

maybe he found them on ebay or something
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Mar 4 2008, 10:58 AM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Mar 4 2008, 09:56 AM Wrote:Well I just got a email back from my toucan rep and...

Thanks,
Regards,
Paul,
Toucan

[right][snapback]259341[/snapback][/right]

maybe he found them on ebay or something
[right][snapback]259342[/snapback][/right]

That's what im thinking.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
my $0.02.. don't bother and just get some OE replacement rotors. or if you have $$ to spend go with cryo treated OE rotors
naz,Mar 4 2008, 01:31 PM Wrote:my $0.02.. don't bother and just get some OE replacement rotors.  or if you have $$ to spend go with cryo treated OE rotors
[right][snapback]259345[/snapback][/right]

i think thats what im gonna do, i just found them for really cheap from a local that bought them in the states...I'm Just gonna go with OE...
Real cross drilled rotors, that are cast and machined to be such then properly drilled chanfered and coated.. are NEVER cheap... they have one perpose a few warm up laps and to burn through soft very dusty pads,
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!