M-Sport Ford: 19 pts
Munchi's Ford: 6 pts
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Can't stand that smug bastard Loeb :angry:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 3 2008, 04:54 PM Wrote:Can't stand that smug bastard Loeb :angry:
[right][snapback]259248[/snapback][/right]

I don't really think he's smug/conceited ? Heard him several times and for a French guy he's pretty low key. Facts are he's the best driver in the WRC and rarely makes mistakes ......... along with that the Citroen C4 is bulletproof. The Focus however IMO is a match for the C4 - just look at Marcus Gronholm last yr. If it weren't for a couple of driving errors Marcus and the Focus would have been World Champs !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
The Focus is World champs
K&N Filter.....
Manufacturer's yes ............ but I was referring to Marcus Gronholm and the Driver's title. He SHOULD have won !!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,Mar 3 2008, 05:25 PM Wrote:Manufacturer's yes ............  but I was referring to Marcus Gronholm and the Driver's title.  He SHOULD have won !!
[right][snapback]259271[/snapback][/right]
And the Leafs should have won against Los Angeles waaay back when Gilmore was on the Leafs
K&N Filter.....