Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Just Me
Maybe it's just me, 'cause part of my job is to clear the stuff, and then clean up after it gets tracked into my building, but, am I the only one who is getting tired of the weather forecasts with that bad phrase, "snow, 5-10-15-20-25 cms?"
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
See my avatar sig. You know where I stand. :rolleyes:

Just seeing my ZX5 sitting at the end of the driveway just makes me sad. :(
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I love snow.. but then again, I don't have to shovel it...

I just love how the whole city slows down, and a few hundred bad drivers are removed from the highways in a matter of days..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I wanted more snow damnit! I got built a snowblower from a bunch of old broken ones and now I don't get to really test it :(
hardk0re,Feb 13 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:I wanted more snow damnit!  I got built a snowblower from a bunch of old broken ones and now I don't get to really test it :(
[right][snapback]257945[/snapback][/right]
Come over to my house and try it out B)
K&N Filter.....
Well Im sick of this snow Sh$t I t was in a major crash this morrning and I think my car maybe a write off.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Feb 13 2008, 12:35 PM Wrote:Well Im sick of this snow Sh$t I t was in a major crash this morrning and I think my car maybe a write off.
[right][snapback]257947[/snapback][/right]
You okay? Cars can be replaced
K&N Filter.....
i love snow......please more of it
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Give me the snow for me and my weekend at Bernies and snowmobiling this weekend.

Drunk? Not yet.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
oldeguy,Feb 13 2008, 12:40 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Feb 13 2008, 12:35 PM Wrote:Well Im sick of this snow Sh$t I t was in a major crash this morrning and I think my car maybe a write off.
[right][snapback]257948[/snapback][/right]

Im in one piece, I feel like I was hit buy a truck...wait I was. I'll post some pics soon.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
first winter time in toronto..and i m getting sick of it..
few weeks ago, front bumper got refreshed..and now i got another crack..

driving in winter is fun enough but..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Canadian ST,Feb 13 2008, 12:02 PM Wrote:

Im in one piece, I feel like I was hit buy a truck...wait I was. I'll post some pics soon.
[right][snapback]257951[/snapback][/right]
Was it blue or red?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Canadian ST,Feb 13 2008, 05:02 PM Wrote:

hey man sorry about the car but glad you are fine! even if you feel fine you should get an EMT at the very least to check you out. don't take chances with your health!
Canadian ST,Feb 13 2008, 01:02 PM Wrote:

Being one who has had the experience of MVA injuries, and the ensuing lawsuit, go see your Doctor, ASAP. Some injuries do not show up for a few hours, days. Get everything documented, and pay attention to all the little aches and paind you might experience. My wife went through the whole lawsuit stuff, and because a) she already is on a lot of pain medication, and B) she believes in Massage Therapy and Chiropractic Care, the lawyers gave her a hard time.
K&N Filter.....
This has to be the worst winter for snow in my area for over ten years.

Of course it gives me lots of practice driving in this crap but I dislike sharing the roads with idiots who seem to the think that they possess "MaD TyT3 DrIvINg SkIlLS Y0!" and can drive at or near the posted limit in roads that are barely passible, let alone plowed <_<

Canadian ST: SEE YOUR DOCTOR! I cannot stress that enough, because you don't know what kind of soft tissue damage may have occured as a result of the collision and the only way to be able to get anywhere later with the insurance company is to have all the evidence at hand.

At this point, frying in +35C washing & drying the car sounds REAL attractive right now <_<

NefCanuck
i'll be another one on here

Canadian ST go see a doctor and all that jazz

NikiterZts
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
meford4u,Feb 13 2008, 12:16 PM Wrote:Was it blue or red?
[right][snapback]257956[/snapback][/right]
lol :ph34r:

Well, as been said already said, Canadian ST; cars can be replaced, people can't. Hope you're ok.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Blue truck, stupid dodge
NefCanuck,Feb 13 2008, 02:47 PM Wrote:Of course it gives me lots of practice driving in this crap but I dislike sharing the roads with idiots who seem to the think that they possess "MaD TyT3 DrIvINg SkIlLS Y0!" and can drive at or near the posted limit in roads that are barely passible, let alone plowed <_<[right][snapback]257968[/snapback][/right]
It's not the snow that's the problem -- it just amplifies the poor driving skills of the public at large.

I would never proclaim to be the world's best driver, but I think my skills are pretty good.

Pet Peeve Number One: I take care of my vehicles: meaning I keep the tires good, my defroster works and I clear the snow off my car. Not just the windows, but generally try to make sure that if I can I clean off the top of the roof (and cap on the truck) so I can see around me and I'm not clobbering other drivers with flying ice. I have a set of snow tires for all my vehicles save the truck because those tires are M+S already.

Pet Peeve Number Two: While I agree with you about driving recklessly in poor weather, on the other hand I get irritated at drivers that drive rediculously slow or weave back and forth from one lane to another because they ( a ) are scared or ( b ) don't keep their cars in a roadworthy shape for the season. Look, the same rules apply in bad weather as in good weather. Stay in your lane, keep right except to pass.

I think if people followed a couple simple guidelines 60% of the accidents could be avoided.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Yup guys thanks for thinking of me I'm ok the car is a total write-off. I am allowed to take off the SRI if I can get the hood open, other then that its a gonner.