Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hardk0re Once More....
So far i've only had 2 girls in it, my wife and my daughter :P

Dyno #'s won't come until I get everything sorted out with the tensioner or belt, whatever that noise is... and the ability to datalog and tune...i'm not to sure on the tune thats on it. DaSilva hadn't tuned many focus in 2006 when they tuned this one.
She's purrrddddyyyyy! Glad to see you back in a domestic! :)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
The owner said it was pushing 250whp....Check the tensioner the cheap plastic stock ones break....I broke mine and had to replace.
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
The PW kit comes with a new goodyear tensioner, but I was told the gates tensioner is better.
euro_zx5,Apr 26 2010, 05:41 PM Wrote:She's purrrddddyyyyy! Glad to see you back in a domestic! :)
[right][snapback]305903[/snapback][/right]

My domestic was made in Mexico, and my Import was made in Canada :lol: :lol:
DOOD! I sooo wish I was able to find a car like that for 7K...that's a wicked score!

Best of luck to you, and keep the pictures coming!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Oh WOW, I remember this car, ran into the owner at the local Tim Horton's. I think he was Irish and worked as a Ford mechanic. Really nice guy to chat with. Congrats on the new toy, really clean from what I saw.
This thread of yours made me wanna find out what happened to my old ZX3, and I ended up finding the guy that bought it from the dealership the day after I traded it in. I was going to ask him if he wanted to sell it, and he said that he's got another ZX3 (a yellow one), and swapped as much of my parts onto it as he could (he got hit by some older lady on his way to work, damaging the front end quite badly and the insurance company wrote it off and let him salvage the parts). He swapped the rims, the suspension, the exhaust, the whale tale, and a bunch of other stuff off of it, and he plans to get the engine overhauled and put a Turbo kit on it, with a beefed up transmission.

Wish I could have bought that car back for a couple grand or something like that...then I woulda had a lesser version of what you bought, but I could've had dun building it back up again...

L8tz
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Glad you came back to your senses.......sorry, just kidding. i guess you had trouble staying awake on the drive to work in a Toyota, or did all the Toyota recalls get you worried? I'm either blind or there aren't any FC.net decals on it? Remember, adding decals gives you 10 more H.P.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....