Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not New, But It Has Been A While.
Hey guys,
It has been a while since I have logged on over here. I am that guy from the States. I went to the Burlington meet last summer and has a blast. So I figured I would reintroduce myself for you guys. My name is Andrew. I drive a 2003 Ford Focus ZX3. Automatic transmition, nice suspension set up, European face lift headlights/grilles, MBRP exhaust with the Focus Sport 4-1 Header. I just got into autocross last season, and I hope to compete in every event this upcoming season. That's about it I guess.

Got a question though. When I was on here before a while ago, there were specific section I believe for the Provinces. Did these dissapear or am I missing something? Anyways, I plan on coming back up mid March to visit family. So if any meets are going on let me know. Or if anyone would like to hang out/cruise, I would be down. I was kind of mad that I didn't go on the cruise at the Burlington meet, but I had stuff to do with the family that day. Anyways, I will try and post on here a bit more. See you guys on the forums!
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com
well welcome back how do u like focus extreme ive been on there a few times
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
ZX3_2NV,Jan 17 2008, 05:51 PM Wrote:well welcome back how do u like focus extreme ive been on there a few times
[right][snapback]256293[/snapback][/right]
Its going pretty good. We kind of merged with FocusFanatics now, which has gained us a lot more traffic to our forum.
-Andrew
European headlights, European upper grille, MBRP cat-back exhaust, ICEMAN cold air intake, and other assorted mods.
http://www.focusxtreme.com