Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Wire Up An Svt Sub Box To A 05 Hu?
i just recently purchased a svt sub box and amp and i dont have the wiring harness from the amp to the HU
anyone know were to get one or a part # for it
im also looking for the sub box's carpet cover for my hatch

any info would be apreciated

thanks
shawn
i don't believe you can "add" an SVT sub and amp to a non Audiophile system

when i tried a few years ago the harness alone was worth over $400, the you also require an Audiophile HU
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
hmmm, ill figure something out
id rather not go back to an aftermarket system
and i already have the sub box
i was gonna say have u tried a line out converter...
if it helps i have an 05 audiophile HU lying around
E.O MASIV
05blackzx5,Jan 11 2008, 10:52 PM Wrote:if it helps i have an 05 audiophile HU lying around
[right][snapback]255968[/snapback][/right]
is it mp3 and how much do you want for it?

ya its the 6cd changer/mp3 player
no idea make an offer
i only used it for maybe 4 months before i ripped it out and put in a touchscreen dvd player
E.O MASIV
dont have any money atm
will you have it for a few weeks?
i have a bunch of stock parts if your willing to trade for anything
also if you want i need the rear carpet piece for cars with no sub so if u want to trade let me know
E.O MASIV