Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All You Computer Geeks....
TOUGH MONITOR.
I'll take two - I like dual screens and I have a bad temper! :lol: :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Man, "takes a licking & keeps on ticking" gets a whole new meaning in that video :lol:

NefCanuck
They should try a modern crossbow.... but still impressive. I'm sure if I did any of that to my monitors, I'd regret it immediately.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Did you check out the bolt tips though? The suckers were bent!

That's some seriously tough materials, I doubt you could fire that crossbow at a Focus and not leave a dent where it impacted :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 10 2008, 03:07 PM Wrote:Did you check out the bolt tips though?  The suckers were bent!

That's some seriously tough materials, I doubt you could fire that crossbow at a Focus and not leave a dent where it impacted :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]255882[/snapback][/right]

Some sites say it's crystaline saphire. However, the asus site only mentions "diamond cut glass".. could just be tempered glass.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help from the computer geeks. Focus man. Focus. 20 12,459 01-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Mystake
  Question for the computer geeks. Focus man. Focus. 14 6,404 07-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Last Post: j3rt
  Computer Geeks Little Help Please. Euro Ford Fan 9 4,158 03-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Last Post: darkpuppet