Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montreal Trip
Hey guys,
I'm going to be going to Montreal for New Years, leaving bright and early Saturday morning and going to be there all of Saturday and Sunday.. I've been there a few times but am wondering what to do, I want to get out and see as much as I can and also have some fun at night.
I might be going to Ottawa for New Years Eve depending on what I can find and where.. ANy suggestions for either cities??
Merci! :)
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
Why go all that way when you can get drunk at home?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
lol well I dont want to get drunk at home and have been everywhere around here. :)
~~2000 Midnight Blue 5-speed ZX3~~

~*~Evo 3 Body Kit~*~17'' BSA Gunmetal Black rims~*~Cold Air Intake~*~Angel Eye Projector Headlights~*~7'' Yellow Fog Lights~*~Tinted Altezza Tails~*~PINK Underglow~*~

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you respond to it.
I joined this community in these. Therefore, I see your posts here now. But I am sure now you have enjoyed your journey and spent a quality time there. If you read my post in these days, then you must try to share your Montreal journey experience here.
Montreal is such a great kind of place for having a wonderful time. I like the views of this place so much and have a unique kind of time with my friends there. I like its nightlife and for having a great time had moved around this place more than twice time. Do let me know what you all guys like to say about this?