Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Deal On Garmin Gps
My Webpage

This is a pretty good deal its about $100 less than everywhere else, and I got free shipping to Toronto, I tried to get Future Shop to match the price but they had all kinds of BS excuses mainly that I had to wait 5 days to get it because of shipping and that there I would get it today.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
damm thats a great price. Bestbuy has the NUVI 200 for 179.

DO you know if this unit has bluetooth. I like to use the GPS as a headsfree phone as well.

Let me know.

THanks Mo
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

200 and 250 are same unit..but 200 only covers canada and northern state of usa..

250 doesn't have bluetooth feature and it will not tell you which street you turn left or right..it will tell you when to turn(in metre)
above 360 model got bluetooth feature
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
konafocuswrc,Dec 23 2007, 05:48 PM Wrote:200 and 250 are same unit..but 200 only covers canada and northern state of  usa..

250 doesn't have bluetooth feature and it will not tell you which street you turn left or right..it will tell you when to turn(in metre)
above 360 model got bluetooth feature
[right][snapback]255082[/snapback][/right]

I have this model and it does not have bluetooth. It's a great toy though!
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
I have a Garmin and its amazing!!!

I drove in super dense fog in Florida and without the GPS I would have found myself in a ditch, the twists in the road it displayed were dead on.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
garmin is the best one on the market currently..
some may say tomtom is the best..

sure they both are leading brand but..tomtom is not that user friendly and is european based company..

garmin is easy to use right out of box, anybody can figure out without looking at manual..
and garmin uses navteq which is google map and such..military uses too..

i used garmin when i drove all the way from san francisco-->vancouver-->toronto..never got lost..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I have a Garmin Quest for the past two years. Never go anywhere unusual without it ;)

NefCanuck
I got the garmin 250 for xmas, and love it. Great little toy, very accurate...

Also got sirius sat radio....wow...amazing stuff. freinds always ranted and raved about these things, but I never understood the big deal...last night I was in my garage having some beers and actually killed the battery on the bmw I was listening for so long...didnt even know I was in there for that long. Was listening to music for 3 hours...havent done that in a long time!

I got the car kit, was going to install it myself, but future shop only charges $80 to do it so figured why not. Pick up the car, on the way home, the sat radio head unit falls from where they insatlled it. Should of done it myself. Fixed everything last night, and good to go. :D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
lol that is what future shop is..some of their installer is not certified and not very experienced..they are commision based..when they install stuff, they get 10% of it..or less..that is why they rush install things..
best buy-->salary based..

bring it to best buy..all certified and we have few customers bring their car back from future shop and we see lots of dangerous job they did..
remote starter unit is hanging behind brake pedal, cap terminal is about to touch each other and about to blow up..rca cable is hooked up to wrong spot..4ch amp only powers rear 2 speakers..etc..

they need to respect their customer cars...