Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post In This Forum First!
How ar ya??? l have a 2001 focus and a 2003 focus station wagon,,,these forums will be very helpfull lm sure.....
thanks for the welcome,,lm supposed to post here eh,,l used to be 6ft but now lm 5ft and still shrinking,,to much beer maybe, at my age l dont care,,,my wife has a 2001 focus and l jus bought a 2003 focus wagon, getting it saftied to-morrow, my 92 f-150 flareside is getting tired and wants to lay down all the time so l jus had to update,,,thanks again for letting me in......
(03-23-2011, 03:43 AM)garythewolf Wrote: thanks for the welcome,,lm supposed to post here eh,,l used to be 6ft but now lm 5ft and still shrinking,,to much beer maybe, at my age l dont care,,,my wife has a 2001 focus and l jus bought a 2003 focus wagon, getting it saftied to-morrow, my 92 f-150 flareside is getting tired and wants to lay down all the time so l jus had to update,,,thanks again for letting me in......
Always room for another member with a sense of humour ... welcome and hopefully it isn't the beer causing the shrinkage ... cheers. Ken.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Hey everyone, just got myself a silver 2011 focus SE which is a change from my old '98 ZX2 Tongue
(03-25-2011, 02:02 AM)Focus Rally Wrote: Hey everyone, just got myself a silver 2011 focus SE which is a change from my old '98 ZX2 Tongue

Welcome and congrats on the new car ... cheers, Ken.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

HI GUYS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING OUT TO SOME CAR MEETS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFFS
since i'm supposed to post here first, guess i will
2012 focus, race red... lovin it
Hi!

I'm Mikk and I live northeast of the Newmarket, Ontario area.

I just purchased a 2005 Focus ST mainly for my kids to use (and me occasionally, if they let me near it, lol!).

I'll be looking for tips and info on mild mods.

05ST

Hey guys some of u know me I drive a 07 focus zx4 st
Hey guys
Hey guys
hi guys glad to join you. been hooked on focuses for about 3 years. work at a ford dealership so everyones about mustang this and mustangs that. i like my 4 cyl.s. lots of potential in them duratecs and nothing is better than seeing a modded 10,000$ focus smokin a 40,000$ mustang or v8.lol. Heard about this site at red red light with a blus zx3 with white svt rims. pretty nice guy. never heard of this site. hope theirs more focus enthusiates in ottawa.
2007 black Ford Focus 2.0L zx3.
Powertrain: K&N short ram intake,CFM 65mm throttle body,Fswerks under drive pulley kit,2.5" Fswerks race exhaust,fswerks tune.
Drivetrain: Steeda short throw shifter,ST knob,stage 2 Exedy clutch/flywheel.
Suspension/Chassis: VF rear engine poly mount, all Fswerks-front upper stress bar,rear upper stress bar,front lower stress bar, SVT suspension kit with Ford Racing lowering springs,CFM tubular control arms.
Brakes/Wheels: Ford Racing black rally rims with Maxis rubber, Marco slotted and drilled front rotors,blue Hawk pads,1" spacers at rear,.5" spacers at front.
Cool stuff: 10" P1 sub with JBL amp,lime green valve cover with Fswerks engine cover custom.Big Grin
Posting!!!

I have a 2012 Sterling Grey Metallic SE Hatch w/17 Mach/Paint Allow Rims, SE Sport Package, 6spd DCTM SST, Interior Trend Package - Sport, and a hefty monthly payment to go with it! Big Grin
(07-04-2012, 11:38 PM)SG Noodles Wrote: Posting!!!

I have a 2012 Sterling Grey Metallic SE Hatch w/17 Mach/Paint Allow Rims, SE Sport Package, 6spd DCTM SST, Interior Trend Package - Sport, and a hefty monthly payment to go with it! Big Grin

Welcome - glad to have you here - good to see the number of members with 2012s is growing steadily - feel free to post up pics of your ride.

Hello

My nephew told me about this site . Just purchase 06 ZX5 looking to add some mods, lowering kit, rims and mid wing for now. If anybody has info on what and where to buy parts please let me know.

thanks
(07-05-2012, 12:36 PM)twilkyZX5 Wrote: Hello

My nephew told me about this site . Just purchase 06 ZX5 looking to add some mods, lowering kit, rims and mid wing for now. If anybody has info on what and where to buy parts please let me know.

thanks

Welcome to the site - lots of info and advice here - lots of long time Focus owners and experts too - as to the "where" to buy parts, if you're looking for the best selection and the best price south of the border is where it's at - and depending on where you're located people on here can steer you to the best local suppliers.

First of course you should check out the For Sale forum here and we also have an "Interesting kijiji finds" thread going.

whats up guys.
2007 black Ford Focus 2.0L zx3.
Powertrain: K&N short ram intake,CFM 65mm throttle body,Fswerks under drive pulley kit,2.5" Fswerks race exhaust,fswerks tune.
Drivetrain: Steeda short throw shifter,ST knob,stage 2 Exedy clutch/flywheel.
Suspension/Chassis: VF rear engine poly mount, all Fswerks-front upper stress bar,rear upper stress bar,front lower stress bar, SVT suspension kit with Ford Racing lowering springs,CFM tubular control arms.
Brakes/Wheels: Ford Racing black rally rims with Maxis rubber, Marco slotted and drilled front rotors,blue Hawk pads,1" spacers at rear,.5" spacers at front.
Cool stuff: 10" P1 sub with JBL amp,lime green valve cover with Fswerks engine cover custom.Big Grin
(07-20-2012, 12:22 PM)pogo Wrote: whats up guys.

Welcome to the site - tell us more about you and your ride. Cheers.

hi i'm new
Whats up everyone...new to the focus world. I pick up my silver 2001 zx3 tomorrow and cant wait to get started with my mods. From Hamilton Ontario!
WTF, I'm here, I signed up, I love the Focus and wanna keep working on mine, I own a 2003 SE, have 4-2-1 header 2.5 exhaust, K&N typhoon intake, BBK 65mm TBI, so far... Checkin out alot of builds, have my own Ideas, nice to get input and answers FNA... will see wtf happens........... later
JUST CUZ YOUR HOOD IS PAINTED BLACK, DOESN'T MAKE YOUR CAR FAST - POSER -
hello everyone Tongue