Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post In This Forum First!
hey everybody i am new here i got a 2012 ford focus titanium
Not sure if I've introduced myself yet, but I'm Rhiannon from Ontario, I have a 2012 Focus Titanium (prior to that I had an '01 Focus SE). No major mods yet, but I painted my calipers (and washer fluid nozzles lol) pink, installed pink LEDs in the indicator lights, and soon will also have pink LEDs in the puddle lamps and turn signals on the mirrors. I have also covered the Ford emblems with skull and crossbones vinyl overlays and de-badged her. In the future, I hope to get a custom exhaust, CAI, and lower her. Big Grin
(11-04-2012, 01:22 AM)rhiannon666 Wrote: Not sure if I've introduced myself yet, but I'm Rhiannon from Ontario, I have a 2012 Focus Titanium (prior to that I had an '01 Focus SE). No major mods yet, but I painted my calipers (and washer fluid nozzles lol) pink, installed pink LEDs in the indicator lights, and soon will also have pink LEDs in the puddle lamps and turn signals on the mirrors. I have also covered the Ford emblems with skull and crossbones vinyl overlays and de-badged her. In the future, I hope to get a custom exhaust, CAI, and lower her. Big Grin

Welcome to the site - hopefully see you at one of the meets - if you can, try to make it out next year to the Mississauga one at Dixie / 401.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Forgot got to post here first Smile
2005 GT 5.0 Coyote (All Motor) 10.62 @ 130 Mph
2011 Fiesta (All Motor) 15.97 @ 84 Mph
Just bought a 2012 focus used, only have one key and can't find block heater. Managed to change oil at least. I live near Calgary and commute.
(12-03-2012, 02:57 PM)gmg Wrote: Just bought a 2012 focus used, only have one key and can't find block heater. Managed to change oil at least. I live near Calgary and commute.

Welcome to the site - good to see another Mk. III on here - lots of good advice and help here and whatever your expertise might be, you can probably help some of us out.

With only one key getting a second one is a dealer only job - although some locksmiths advertise they can do it too. The issue is the PATS programming. With two keys you can program your own third, fourth etc by yourself, but with one, the second has to be programmed at the dealer.

The plug for the block heater should be coiled up near the front of the car and easy to see; so I have to ask - are you sure you're car has one? Block heaters aren't standard anymore so unless the car was originally ordered with that option, it might not have one.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Hello Everyone,

Im new to the site

I have a 02 SVT focus i had it for a while now and love it and it is slowly being moded one mode at a time lol

im in Woodbridge, Looking forward in talking and meeting with you soon

Cheers,
Kevin
(05-17-2013, 12:43 PM)SVTkev Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Im new to the site

I have a 02 SVT focus i had it for a while now and love it and it is slowly being moded one mode at a time lol

im in Woodbridge, Looking forward in talking and meeting with you soon

Cheers,
Kevin

Welcome aboard - lots of good technical expertise here, as well as advice (solicited and not LOL) and some good folk. Since you are in the GTA, hopefully you will come out to one of our bi-monthly meetings in the Dixie / 401 area - check out the "Massiv Monday" thread for the next meeting which is this Monday.

Hello fellow ford people, I've owned lots of fords, cougars, crown vics, tempo, contours, and now a 00 zx3. It has a ford racing underdrive crank pully, Volant intake, 99rs front bumper and now st170 rear. I like these cars more than any of my previous ones, that's for sure Smile
-Erik
Welcome to the forum Smile
Post some pics of your ride.
Welcome Erik - lots of Ford owners on here - I started with a 1962 Mercury Panel Van and except for one GM product in there it's been Fords ever since including 9 Foci - (3 in the driveway right now) and with the possible exception of my V6 5-speed Mystiques (2 of them) all my Focus have been the most fun to drive cars I've owned - especially the boosted ones.

Ken

(06-12-2013, 03:28 AM)MikkelRS Wrote: Hello fellow ford people, I've owned lots of fords, cougars, crown vics, tempo, contours, and now a 00 zx3. It has a ford racing underdrive crank pully, Volant intake, 99rs front bumper and now st170 rear. I like these cars more than any of my previous ones, that's for sure Smile
-Erik

hey all,

just wanted to say hi !

let me post now !!! jk Tongue

cheers
(11-04-2012, 11:32 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:22 AM)rhiannon666 Wrote: Not sure if I've introduced myself yet, but I'm Rhiannon from Ontario, I have a 2012 Focus Titanium (prior to that I had an '01 Focus SE). No major mods yet, but I painted my calipers (and washer fluid nozzles lol) pink, installed pink LEDs in the indicator lights, and soon will also have pink LEDs in the puddle lamps and turn signals on the mirrors. I have also covered the Ford emblems with skull and crossbones vinyl overlays and de-badged her. In the future, I hope to get a custom exhaust, CAI, and lower her. Big Grin

Welcome to the site - hopefully see you at one of the meets - if you can, try to make it out next year to the Mississauga one at Dixie / 401.

Which meets? Give me deets please, I've been hankering for a meet/car show. lol
I've heard of Ertefa, but I know that's a weekly thing
Hey everyone, picked up a 2013 focus se this past wed. Wish it was the st but thats another story. Found the forum by doing a google search. Glad to expand the Saint John N.B. members count a little Smile
hey every one im a first time ford owner have a zx5 and loving it so far wanting to svt convert it soon just body wise
Greetings from the high plains. I'm into my second Focus, this one extensively modified. I once had a new 2000 SE sedan for five years and loved it. This one is a 2007 SES ZX5.

[Image: 430caa6c-01df-4caf-97ff-a0c283e45d64_zpsa55298b5.jpg]
mandatory introduction
just browsing for general info and parts
hello im sacha from st jean qc just bought a 2013 ford focus titanium love my car so much I have the igo primo gps installed from ford and i love it
Hey !
Hello all. im the new owner of a 2012 focus 4dr in Grande Prairie Alberta
Love the car. The gunmetal color is epic and so is the fact that its standard imo.
I use to have a 2009 cobalt which I loved but wrote off.
But im quite happy with this as a replacement.
Ill be looking into modding this car down the road as well so I hope to learn a bunch of stuff from here!

Cheers
Mike