Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post In This Forum First!
I love the support the community it getting from the MK3. Welcome aboard everyone.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
(04-25-2014, 04:25 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: I love the support the community it getting from the MK3. Welcome aboard everyone.

^^ exactly - especially considering the relative drought of new members for the years between 2008 - 11. I can only think of 3 or 4 members who have those models. Speaking of that - I wonder where they are - can't remember any of them posting recently.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
hey figured id signup learn a little more about my car and figure out some more mods to do and oh not that I dont like Honda but we all know that Foci are better lol
Loving my 00 zx3, 352,000 km and still kickin
hello hello,
recent focus owner, ive had my 06 Zx4 GFX for about 8 months now, and just recently bought a 02 Focus SVT. which is a project car, the plan is to turn it into a rally beast (hopefully) Smile
welcome! what sort of plans do you have for the SVT?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
well the plan is to convert it into a rally/track car. this year im hoping to get the body all repaired and painted, its not too bad just a bit of surface rust from what i can see. upgrade the suspension, coil overs, new rims and gravel tires, i already have semi slicks on it for other occasions lol. id also like to get a roll cage and strip down the weight everywhere else but i dont know that that will happen this year. also switch over to an RS bumper, ive found a replica through my work that we can order im just hoping it fits nicely without too much faffing about with it other wise i am just gonna buy a few SVT bumpers from yards in the area. luckily other then the body its mechanically in really good shape, just need to adjust the gear box and replace the tie rods. pretty happy for the amount i paid.
Welcome, your going to love it here. They have free cookies
(05-22-2014, 10:41 PM).2001.focus. Wrote: Welcome, your going to love it here. They have free cookies

Last night at the Massiv meet it was free coffee. Thanks Jamie!
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Oh sweet lol. Well I guess there was some truth in my post
already made an intro post but I'll say hi here too.
Hello, my name is Joe, I live in Burlington, Ontario, Canada, and Im new to the Fords. please welcome me with open arms.
Hi all. I've been lurking forums for a bit while I wait for my Focus to be built. I've been a Mazda guy since '05, but it was time for a change.
Hello
newbie focus guy here
just bought a 2007 SES auto
wish I could have found a stick....oh well
put 17's on it from a 2010 car and a ST grill on it so at least it looks a bit better from stock
(09-29-2014, 10:42 PM)02goat Wrote: Hello
newbie focus guy here
just bought a 2007 SES auto
wish I could have found a stick....oh well
put 17's on it from a 2010 car and a ST grill on it so at least it looks a bit better from stock

Welcome to the site - post up some pics when you can.

welcome to the boards, you will learn lots of information here
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Hi, I have recently moved to Canada in Augus 2014 and am in St. Thomas, ON for school. I finally got my full G license yesterday and have a focus I am going to take a look at today. Any pointers on what to look for? It's a 2002 ZX5. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Also I have been lurking for a while but finally decided to say hi.
Hey all! I'm just finishing college and drive a 2013 Focus SE Hatchback, maroon red. I'm on Instagram - flatoutfocus
Proud owner of a 2013 Focus SE Hatch - stock, but not for long!
Student at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Follow me on Instagram! flatoutfocus

"The meek may inherit the earth, but it's the grumpy who get promoted!" (Father Mulcahy, M*A*S*H)
Hello everyone. My name is Sonia and I'm new to this forum. I live in Gatineau, Québec. I just bought a 2014 ford focus. This is my first brand new car. Runs great! I'm super happy about my purchase. Tongue
2014 SE Black Package, Equip. Group 201A, Winter Package.
Hi flip, flatout and Sonia - welcome to the site. It's pretty quiet on here right now but it tends to busy up during the spring and summer months.

You can also see us on facebook - check out focuscanada member.

Cheers