Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post In This Forum First!
Hi folks, and welcome.

This is the place for new members to introduce themselves before posting in the general forum.

While it seems a bit cheesy, it will cut down on spambot abilities to post unwanted material on the site, and encourages all newbs to at least say 'hello!'.

You can still read/browse the rest of the site, without first posting here, but until you do, you won't be able to start topics, or respond to threads.

So drop in, say hi, and then enjoy the rest of the site!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Hello I'm 6'2 like long walks have blue eyes
and I like to be treated like a king so you better recongize
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Dec 17 2007, 10:23 PM Wrote:Hello I'm 6'2 like long walks have blue eyes
and I like to be treated like a king so you better recongize
[right][snapback]254788[/snapback][/right]

LOL

I'm frost, I'm 6'6", brown haired and blue eyes, and I drive a Yellow Focus Sedan...
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Oh hai, I'm a Focus addict. Been addicted since 2004. :D

kthxbai
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
How come it didnt work?

more spam coming in
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Hello I am paparoach

I love me

I love beer

I love hookers

I love puppet, beer and hooker...did I mention strippers....i like them too

Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
and they all come out of the woodwork........
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
puppet, would you be able to set the site up so;

a newbie has to post his/her first post. Once someone else responds back to that post, they will be able to posts at other areas as well.

i think by this, it will prevent the spammers to post anything.

Is it possible? what do you think?
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

one of our local sites you need to first me approved by a moderator before signing in ...
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
so i guess im supposed to post here first before i can post anywhere else...
Ignited83,Jan 8 2008, 01:12 AM Wrote:so i guess im supposed to post here first before i can post anywhere else...
[right][snapback]255775[/snapback][/right]

correct, but I dont think you have too since the rest of the spammers get away with it anyways.

Edit: this forum doesnt quote properly puppet.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
As of today, everyone has to post in this forum first before being allowed to post in other areas of the site.

This is a step to dissuade bots that are configured for common default site settings..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

You know this thread is going to go all to hell soon. :rolleyes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
so this is my post :P
so, this is my first post. i bought my 2000 ZX3 in september 07 and broke my leg 3 days later, so didn't get to drive it until mid-november. so far, i have an AEM cold air intake installed and a Pioneer deck. many more mods to come this year.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in
the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO
HOO, What a Ride'
mojoerally,Jan 10 2008, 12:32 PM Wrote:so, this is my first post. i bought my 2000 ZX3 in september 07 and broke my leg 3 days later, so didn't get to drive it until mid-november. so far, i have an AEM cold air intake installed and a Pioneer deck. many more mods to come this year.
[right][snapback]255870[/snapback][/right]
:hi: Just hope you didn't break your leg while trying to climb into your Focus
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Jan 10 2008, 11:29 AM Wrote:
mojoerally,Jan 10 2008, 12:32 PM Wrote:so, this is my first post. i bought my 2000 ZX3 in september 07 and broke my leg 3 days later, so didn't get to drive it until mid-november. so far, i have an AEM cold air intake installed and a Pioneer deck. many more mods to come this year.
[right][snapback]255870[/snapback][/right]
:hi: Just hope you didn't break your leg while trying to climb into your Focus
[right][snapback]255879[/snapback][/right]

nah, that'd be too terrible. i broke it playing football.
'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in
the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO
HOO, What a Ride'
IYA!!
Posting! I have an 03 Se with not many toys. Plain 2.0 SPI with an auto. Basic car for commuting. :D
JimmyK1957,Jan 14 2008, 01:04 PM Wrote:Posting! I have an 03 Se with not many toys. Plain 2.0 SPI with an auto. Basic car for commuting. :D
[right][snapback]256093[/snapback][/right]
:hi:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....