Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Are We?
Hi Everyone,

You might be wondering who I am, or what my company is. Well your in the right place then.

My name is John W and I am the owner/operator of an online business called (you guessed it) Underground Highway. We can order in MANY different lines and can get everything from wheels and tires, lighting, to performance and suspension.

If you are looking for something specific, feel free to drop me a line: jweatherbie(AT)gmail(DOT)com

I will post up some GBs in the near future for you guys. Operating online means FAR less overhead, and even better pricing :)

Thanks
John
w00t new vendor!!!

do you have an actual website that can be browsed???
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ahem... this site is e-mail friendly.. don't be afraid to use '@' or '.com'...

whoops, never mind -- dp

you can even link them using [EMAIL ] and [/ EMAIL] (remove the spaces or click on the '@' button in the code button box. :D
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

he was probly more worried about bots picking it up then the linking part

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
ZX5focused,Dec 12 2007, 04:01 PM Wrote:w00t new vendor!!!

do you have an actual website that can be browsed???
[right][snapback]254501[/snapback][/right]

http://www.underground-highway.com
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
darkpuppet,Dec 12 2007, 04:05 PM Wrote:ahem... this site is e-mail friendly.. don't be afraid to use '@' or '.com'...

whoops, never mind -- dp

you can even link them using [EMAIL ]  and [/ EMAIL] (remove the spaces or click on the '@' button in the code button box. :D
[right][snapback]254503[/snapback][/right]

Steve - I do it so I dont get spiders picking up my e-mail addy, and increasing my spam :P

ZX5 - My site is http://www.underground-highway.com. It is more informational than anything right now. Since I am now a Vendor here, I will be putting up some product pricing in the future for Focus Parts.

Thanks
John
Whoa... you guys are quick... :P
sweet
i will definitely be looking for some new parts in the spring and maybe sooner if the prices are right and the cash is flowing :lol:

same...if the cash a flowing business will be coming your way 4 sure...just let us know what u got to offer...looking forward to it...
Hey Welcome John!!

I've known John for a few years now and he's a great guy to deal with!!

I just got 2 sets of HID kits off him for an amazing price! So don't be afraid to ask him for what you're looking for! even you guys who have moved on from the focus, he can get great deals on stuff for just about any car :D

Oh and these guys need to see pics of that 2.3 boosted Duratec you have in your 3!! me included since i haven't been around enuff to see it in person!!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
From what I understand its a lil diff than the Focus motor... well maybe not the brand new ones. I only know since the nice Cosworth stuff wont all fit :)
From what I understand its a lil diff than the Focus motor... well maybe not the brand new ones. I only know since the nice Cosworth stuff wont all fit :)
Just want to take a moment to mention that i have dealt with John (Slippin3) for a few years now.

He has always been a pleasure to deal with and you guys here are lucky to have him on board as a vendor, he has been great to us over on the torontomazda3 board!!

welcome to Focuscanada John!

Broli,Jan 2 2008, 02:03 PM Wrote:Just want to take a moment to mention that i have dealt with John (Slippin3) for a few years now.

He has always been a pleasure to deal with and you guys here are lucky to have him on board as a vendor, he has been great to us over on the torontomazda3 board!!

welcome to Focuscanada John!
[right][snapback]255398[/snapback][/right]

Hehehe... Thanks Alex :)

2008 is the year UH blows up into something bigger :)