Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member From Hamilton :d
Hello everybody Iam new on your forum My name is Hasan Iam from Hamilton,I drive yellow 2000 zx3 with zetec engine and I would like to meet focus tuners from Canada and i think this is best forum to do it ;) All the best
welcome. Is that your car in your avatar? Show us some pics please.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
:hi: to the site! I'm sure you will meet lots of foci tuners on here, some members occasionally like to meet up at Cayuga Dragway in the summer months :) If your up for it we'll keep ya posted in the Meetings + G2G forum.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Thanx guys avatar picture is not my focus I will post pictures tomorow because Iam @ work right now night shift :S hahaha but i can tell you some about mods and you gonna see pics tomorow,Car have full body kit,with hella head lights with angel eyes,mufler,sony xplod sistem,Ractive Cold Air Intake,ecu chip,pulley with multyrib belt,and green Led interior light I have more ideas but have to wait spring ;)
welcome to the site.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
kool someone else in hamilton, i live in hamilton too, i live on the mountain. Stone Church and upper sherman.

i drive the ugliest car on here im sure youve probably seen it a few times here or there. my car has no rear bumper is primered in the front and has a blue hood. :)

we should meet up one day, maybe after this week, exam week is killing me.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
Cool man,good idea just let me know when and where and we can meet that would be great my e-mail is terminator_533@hotmail.com , and how I can post pictures :huh: ??
For frost 2001: cool man i have same color and I like that color is this your focus on avatar ??
some of us remember your car.....it was for sale

defently not my choise of the exterior but whatever floats your boat......welcome to the FC

http://img106.imageshack.us/my.php?image...319ey7.jpg
http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?image...919ea8.jpg
http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image...046vs7.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image...075sh0.jpg
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Thnx Nikiter ZTS for post pictures and as I say you remember on focus fanatic,I was thinking to sell my car before but honestly I change my mind because i duno what to buy,and exterior Iam gonna work on front bumper but rest of my body kit I like :)
Good to meet ya, we should get a Hamilton cruise going on?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Thanks Man I think thats good idea because its lot of people with tuning cars around but we are Focus drivers right ;) so we can meet any time,there is guy Kamilk69 too he have same idea,my e-mail is terminator_533@hotmail.com let me know any time Iam ready and nice to meet you guys too
Another Hammer member, welcome!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Thnx man ;) nice to meet you guys
Welcome to the site yaa id change the front bumper as well no offence just a heads up ill sell my Roush Front Bumper For the Right Price lol
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Agree hahaha how much for Roush and do you have pics?? and also I selling my sony xpold woofer 15 inch and amplifier sony xplod MX-1252 GTR 800W,woofer is in sealed box no airport ;)
Im looking to buy a amp for cheap how much would you let it go for?

[Image: SA400259s.jpg]

I paid just over $900 straight from roush its probally one of the only polyurathane roush bumpers you see thats not on a original roush focus
everyone else buys the sh!tty fiberglass ones that chips and cracks for $400 but looks like you learned about fiberglass bumpers the tuff way

Im not going to lie im just testing the waters im not ready to let it go
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Yeah man,true fiberglass is s***,your roush look great,next year I will go in Europe on vacation and I have plan to buy some parts overthere,about amplifier:I was buy amp. and woofer together and really now I have no idea how much to lookin for it,let me know your offer :D .All the best