Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windsor Meet
hey guys, whos in for a meet next week for some wings and beer??

thinking Wednesday at hurricanes??

let me know whos in.

ill pm all windsor guys so they know its going down.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Im down, I live right down the street from Hurricanes :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
there was never really a question of you or me attending, it will be the first FC meet in windsor that doesnt include jsut you and me!!!

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
must be lonely meet if it's just the two of you.

Do you do it over candlelight? :fag: :rofl:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Nov 27 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:must be lonely meet if it's just the two of you.

Do you do it over candlelight? :fag:  :rofl:
[right][snapback]253650[/snapback][/right]

coming from the guy who was in the neighborhood and didnt give anyone a call!!

pffff, we had more than enough candles to share with you!!!! :lol:

ZX5focused,Nov 27 2007, 10:50 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 27 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:must be lonely meet if it's just the two of you.

Do you do it over candlelight? :fag:  :rofl:
[right][snapback]253650[/snapback][/right]

coming from the guy who was in the neighborhood and didnt give anyone a call!!

pffff, we had more than enough candles to share with you!!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]253658[/snapback][/right]
I was in the neighbourhood with 3 other people and in a car that I didn't own, nor was I driving the car.
We picked up the new car in Detroit and drove to Penn. right away and stayed overnight there and then shopped til we dropped.
But good to know there is an open invite to the love in. :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
next wednesday i can prolly do it...ill have to see if i work but i dont think it should be an issue...
I got my car in multiple peices so if anyone wants to know what a dissasembled focus looks like we can stop by my place on Mill Street lol.

15.7 @ 86mph

12.3 @ 110mph

1/4 TBD
Burnin21,Nov 28 2007, 02:40 PM Wrote:I got my car in multiple peices so if anyone wants to know what a dissasembled focus looks like we can stop by my place on Mill Street lol.
[right][snapback]253689[/snapback][/right]
what is exectly happening with the car?

2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
NikiterZTS,Nov 28 2007, 05:20 PM Wrote:
Burnin21,Nov 28 2007, 02:40 PM Wrote:I got my car in multiple peices so if anyone wants to know what a dissasembled focus looks like we can stop by my place on Mill Street lol.
[right][snapback]253689[/snapback][/right]
what is exectly happening with the car?
[right][snapback]253696[/snapback][/right]

windsor members only........ :ph34r:

bump

whos still in? whos bailing?

I'm still in for wings n beer :)

15.7 @ 86mph

12.3 @ 110mph

1/4 TBD
I figured you wouldn't bail

what time you guys planning on...
im thinking 6 ish? or later, dont matter to me.

postponed due to lack of availability
will reschedule soon

ooops my bad I have not been on in a while... yes I'm in... next week? ok
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
next week is exams and all of the windsor members other than you are still in school. my last exam is the 15th after that im good. i dunno when burnin is heading back to burlington after exams, we maybe can squeeze it in before then.

yeah ive got exams too... and im done the 14th...so let me kno guys in for sure
Haha pick a day and I'm down. I'm pretty set for exams and I head back on the 19th Or 20th so its all good!

15.7 @ 86mph

12.3 @ 110mph

1/4 TBD