Poll:
This poll is closed.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Meet Of The Year Date Change?
It seems as though a lot of people wouldn't be able to make it out to Dave and Buster's next Friday for our 1st meet of the year.

So the question is this.. if we move it to Saturday (afternoon or evening), would you rather it be held then?

If so, please respond above... Please note to only respond if you can guarantee your attendance.

please respond by thursday so we can give people enough of a heads up.

thanks
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Voted yes aft/evening hopefully between earlier than 7, but after 4pm works for me
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
I'd still say see my responce as before. lol
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
sat afternoon/evening is fine for me :lol:
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
You should just change the meeting place to the downers. I bet ya there would be a bigger turn out.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I had to maybe as I have no idea what next Saturday looks like yet (and maybe won't know til Sat AM :ph34r:

NefCanuck
oh crap i just realized this meet is tonite and haven't RSVP'd yet.
anyone from Sauga wanna join and head down? lmk.
My other ride is your Mom
why did i think it was tonite? i must have got it mixed with Massive Mondays. anyways see u guys on friday
My other ride is your Mom
Mornings aren't your thing Paolo lol

Anyway Sat afternoon or evening is good for me. You just have to decide before Sat because I will be coming from the Hammer with the GF.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

looks like we'll have to keep the original date guys... hope a few of ya's can make it out on Friday.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Meet Of The Year....interest? Spinal 20 5,567 01-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Last Post: meford4u