Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Accesory Shop Where?
is there any shopping mall with few auto accesory shop run by japanese or chinese..??

or is there any japan town here??
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Scarborough Town center.....What are you looking for?
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
not for me, for my bro..is getting new 08 lancer and i m in charge of modifying his car..

and need few things like..niteshade and some chemical stuff but i liked japanese stuff when i was in vancouver and san francisco..their price was resonable..

hate to pay for shipping charge..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
what is the name of store??cannot find any..
you might want to try pacific mall (Steeles/Kennedy.....), there might be a few booths in there with what your looking for.
I would look for shops in Scarborough, perhaps in the area of Performance Improvements' address.
j3rt,Oct 8 2007, 09:16 PM Wrote:you might want to try pacific mall (Steeles/Kennedy.....), there might be a few booths in there with what your looking for.
I would look for shops in Scarborough, perhaps in the area of Performance Improvements' address.
[right][snapback]250436[/snapback][/right]

yes for sure there....there are 2 booths there....contact member Black_ZTS as he works in that mall and knows the guys personaly....

oh and they are asian :D
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
BC Auto & Design located in Markham about 10 minutes from Pacific Mall;

http://www.bcautodesign.com/Old_Website/MainPage.html

Pacific Mall:

http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/

wowowow thanks all~
pacificmall kind of things were what i was looking for..

but i will check bcautodesign as well..
Just a heads up about Pacific Mall, when driving there treat it like you're the unwilling participant in a demolition derby, because people ignore signs and will do whatever it takes to get a parking spot :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 9 2007, 10:09 AM Wrote:Just a heads up about Pacific Mall, when driving there treat it like you're the unwilling participant in a demolition derby, because people ignore signs and will do whatever it takes to get a parking spot :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250483[/snapback][/right]
So, what makes it different from any other Mall?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
NefCanuck,Oct 9 2007, 09:09 AM Wrote:Just a heads up about Pacific Mall, when driving there treat it like you're the unwilling participant in a demolition derby, because people ignore signs and will do whatever it takes to get a parking spot :ph34r:

NefCanuck

the whole Markham drives like that......no offence but asian people suck at driving....they are just good at drifting :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
FYI, i am asian and i m not good at drifting :P
oldeguy,Oct 9 2007, 09:28 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 9 2007, 10:09 AM Wrote:Just a heads up about Pacific Mall, when driving there treat it like you're the unwilling participant in a demolition derby, because people ignore signs and will do whatever it takes to get a parking spot :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250490[/snapback][/right]

Touche :P but I can tell you from experience, I would rather go to the Square One parking lot at Christmas time than the Pacific Mall parking lot at any time.

Bad signage + poor mall design + aggressive/braindead driving = Holy Hellfire Batman!

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 9 2007, 02:30 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 9 2007, 09:28 AM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250490[/snapback][/right]

Touche :P but I can tell you from experience, I would rather go to the Square One parking lot at Christmas time than the Pacific Mall parking lot at any time.

Bad signage + poor mall design + aggressive/braindead driving = Holy Hellfire Batman!

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250510[/snapback][/right]
I used to live close to there. Always avoided going anywhere near there if I could.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
i lived here(canada+united states) for almost 10 years, i started my first driving in canada..but when i visit my country(korea), i see this kind of driving, they never look at side or back when driving, they only see the front..
and also i m not a racist but chinese, they are a crowded ppl, they drive cars like they do in their country, i feel this when i drive on spadina st..

they suddenly stop and let their family off their car and wait until someone honk and yell at them, they of course not understand, they just ignore and drive away..

this must be cultural differences..when we take a driving test, we have to turn our torso to see left and right, shoulder check..

but my country and few asia country i know, their law is to look at only front..if i do shoulder check, i will fail the test fors sure..and their test is course driving, not public road driving..

just letting you get informed..
as NefCanuck said, park elsewhere and walk to that pacific mall is a good idea.
wait a min, square one is in mississauga and pacific is in markham..
i kinda misread that..lol..

been busy these days, working at best buy..