Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offical NHL THread
reldridge,Sep 18 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:Another year of choking...
[right][snapback]248990[/snapback][/right]

I love it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
reldridge,Sep 18 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:Sens? Who cares? :D Another year of choking...
Although I am not a Sens fan, because before the Sens, Ottawa fans were Toronto fans, but, at least the Sens got the opportunity to choke, unlike a couple of other Canadien, oh, I mean Canadian teams that didn't even get a bite. :lol:
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
ANTHONYD,Sep 18 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:I think the leafs will make the post-season this year.
[right][snapback]248987[/snapback][/right]
:1repost:

....from last season...

:rofl:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
^^ :rofl:
OAC_Sparky,Sep 18 2007, 02:40 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 18 2007, 12:44 PM Wrote:I think the leafs will make the post-season this year.
[right][snapback]248987[/snapback][/right]
:1repost:

....from last season...

:rofl:
[right][snapback]249002[/snapback][/right]
:rofl: :rofl:
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Sep 18 2007, 02:13 PM Wrote:
reldridge,Sep 18 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:Sens? Who cares? :D Another year of choking...
Although I am not a Sens fan, because before the Sens, Ottawa fans were Toronto fans, but, at least the Sens got the opportunity to choke, unlike a couple of other Canadien, oh, I mean Canadian teams that didn't even get a bite. :lol:
[right][snapback]248995[/snapback][/right]

It's so funny how Sens fans forget that you're pylon of a Captain GUARANTEED a Cup last year. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Sep 19 2007, 08:16 AM Wrote:It's so funny how Sens fans forget that you're pylon of a Captain GUARANTEED a Cup last year. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]249058[/snapback][/right]
Like the Leafs captain that promised that they'd make the playoffs last year? I guess that makes Sundin a pylon as well.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Sep 19 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Sep 19 2007, 08:16 AM Wrote:It's so funny how Sens fans forget that you're pylon of a Captain GUARANTEED a Cup last year. :rolleyes:
Like the Leafs captain that promised that they'd make the playoffs last year? I guess that makes Sundin a pylon as well.
[right][snapback]249060[/snapback][/right]
How many of us guys keep all of our promises? B) I think we have to realize that both captains are Swedish..... :lol:
But, I'd rather have Sundin on my team than Alfredsson.
K&N Filter.....

I thought it was a known fact that Sundin was a pylon! The only thing missing is the orange. :ph34r:
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Sep 19 2007, 09:06 AM Wrote:

I thought it was a known fact that Sundin was a pylon! The only thing missing is the orange. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]249062[/snapback][/right]
But he's a big pylon
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 09:05 AM Wrote:But, I'd rather have Sundin on my team than Alfredsson.
[right][snapback]249061[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I'd like to play golf earlier too. :rofl:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 19 2007, 09:29 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 09:05 AM Wrote:But, I'd rather have Sundin on my team than Alfredsson.
[right][snapback]249061[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I'd like to play golf earlier too. :rofl:
[right][snapback]249065[/snapback][/right]
Forgive me if I am mistaken, but, I do believe that there is a saying that one man doesn't make a team, or something like that. Also, it is possible that the Leafs have made the playoffs more often than the Senators, and I do remember that everytime the Senators meet the Leafs in the playoffs, the Leafs captain reserves a tee time for the Senators captain and his fellow Senators, while the Leafs go off to play hockey for four more games, at least.
K&N Filter.....

Um.... Uh.... BIG difference there. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Sep 19 2007, 10:27 AM Wrote:

Um.... Uh.... BIG difference there. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]249076[/snapback][/right]

Seriously, making the playoffs should be easy promiss to keep. :lol:
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:Forgive me if I am mistaken, but, I do believe that there is a saying that  one man doesn't make a team, or something like that. Also, it is possible that the Leafs have made the playoffs more often than the Senators, and I do remember that everytime the Senators meet the Leafs in the playoffs, the Leafs captain reserves a tee time for the Senators captain and his fellow Senators, while the Leafs go off to play hockey for four more games, at least.
[right][snapback]249068[/snapback][/right]
How come whenever a Sens fan says we owned the leafs for the past two years, which played a large role in their not making the playoffs due to the points lost, you say "that was last year"....
But you bring up we "kicked you out of the playoffs a couple times most recently 4 years ago" and its a valid argument ??? Even better is the comeback, "ya well Alfie is a punk"...good one.. To me it seemed that he had an excellent playoff run being one of our standout players..

Anyways, I was at the game last night and it was awesome, thank god hockey is back Im pumped for a new season...
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
PDW,Sep 19 2007, 01:28 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:Forgive me if I am mistaken, but, I do believe that there is a saying that  one man doesn't make a team, or something like that. Also, it is possible that the Leafs have made the playoffs more often than the Senators, and I do remember that everytime the Senators meet the Leafs in the playoffs, the Leafs captain reserves a tee time for the Senators captain and his fellow Senators, while the Leafs go off to play hockey for four more games, at least.
How come whenever a Sens fan says we owned the leafs for the past two years, which played a large role in their not making the playoffs due to the points lost, you say "that was last year"....
But you bring up we "kicked you out of the playoffs a couple times most recently 4 years ago" and its a valid argument ??? Even better is the comeback, "ya well Alfie is a punk"...good one.. To me it seemed that he had an excellent playoff run being one of our standout players..

Anyways, I was at the game last night and it was awesome, thank god hockey is back Im pumped for a new season...
[right][snapback]249090[/snapback][/right]
It has lately been, okay, a while, that the Senators are a better team than the Leafs, during the regular season, but, it has been seen that during the playoffs, when the better team at that moment in time is the winner, the Leafs, when they play the Senators are the better team . Lately, the Senators haven't faced the Leafs and have gone on further in the playoffs. So, "us Leaf fans" have to hold onto something that is a positive, because really, there isn't too much lately. :(
But, each year brings a new hope, :lol: quickly followed by reality. :unsure: it's all in good fun and, at least for me, is not meant to be anything but a bit of comraderie. We all have a couple of things in common, we like our cars and our hockey
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 06:25 PM Wrote:

It has lately been, okay, a while, that the Senators are a better team than the Leafs, during the regular season, but, it has been seen that during the playoffs, when the better team at that moment in time is the winner, the Leafs, when they play the Senators are the better team . Lately, the Senators haven't faced the Leafs and have gone on further in the playoffs. So, "us Leaf fans" have to hold onto something that is a positive, because really, there isn't too much lately. :(
But, each year brings a new hope, :lol: quickly followed by reality. :unsure: it's all in good fun and, at least for me, is not meant to be anything but a bit of comraderie. We all have a couple of things in common, we like our cars and our hockey
[right][snapback]249095[/snapback][/right]
well you have toskala....
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
PDW,Sep 19 2007, 06:29 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 19 2007, 06:25 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]249095[/snapback][/right]
well you have toskala....
[right][snapback]249114[/snapback][/right]
But, we still have Kubina and Macabe :o
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Sep 20 2007, 02:20 PM Wrote:But, we still have Kubina and Macabe :o
[right][snapback]249153[/snapback][/right]

Id be more worried about still having Gill... another giveaway last night that led to a goal since he couldnt clear the puck... hes a bum....
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
PDW,Sep 20 2007, 05:32 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Sep 20 2007, 02:20 PM Wrote:But, we still have Kubina and Macabe :o
[right][snapback]249153[/snapback][/right]

Id be more worried about still having Gill... another giveaway last night that led to a goal since he couldnt clear the puck... hes a bum....
[right][snapback]249187[/snapback][/right]
Leafs have TWO 5 million dollar defencemen who give away the puck more than Gill. I'd rather have Gil than Kubina. Chara would have been nice, but, ........
K&N Filter.....