Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offical NHL THread
3-2 leafs: 3rd period, antropov 2 goals, raycroft so far so good
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Argh, Leafs fall 4 - 3 in OT and Raycroft gives up at least one where even he went WTF?? (gazing towards the heavens...)

NefCanuck
For our Ottawa "crew" 2 points
Us dumb Leaf fans, 1 point
Those who like Detroit, 2 points
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
A game we shoulda won. :glare: Any guesses as to the starter for the second leg-Toskala perhaps? See who is able to step up and win?
Sens and leafs played last night? :P

Go Habs Go!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
well I can say we won. But I cant say we played a good game. By all means Toronto should have won, as much as it hurts to say. Sens were lazy, coughing up the puck, shying away from hits, and not getting into the faces of the Leafs really... And its nice to see Spezza up to his old self again...wait, I mean not nice..

The battle of Ontario seems kind of dead as the game didnt have that much too it. The mdia was really trying to hype it up all night long though, it just wasnt working... First game of the year I realize and things may heat up but I think the Sens main rivalries may have moved south, unless something happens tomorrow to stir things up again.

I think due to the Leafs not making the playoffs the past few years may have alot to do with it since there is no bad playoof blood come every september from either side.
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
Agree.

The game lastnight was like watching the Leafs V.S. the old Minnisota North Stars.

Bo-ring.

Lefs should have won that.

On the upside though, I think once Blake and Sundin start clicking, we may see some nice goals.

Let's hope Antropuff stays healthy and on the first line... He looked alright last night. Nice work Paul Maurice.

(I'm moving this thread to the NHL thread)
Flofocus,Oct 4 2007, 09:40 AM Wrote:Sens and leafs played last night?  :P

Go Habs Go!!
[right][snapback]250181[/snapback][/right]

I'm with Flo.

Who is this Souray guy they have been talking about the Habs not having? I don't remember him... :D Streit looked great last night!

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Oct 4 2007, 11:57 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 4 2007, 09:40 AM Wrote:Sens and leafs played last night?  :P

Go Habs Go!!
[right][snapback]250181[/snapback][/right]

I'm with Flo.

Who is this Souray guy they have been talking about the Habs not having? I don't remember him... :D Streit looked great last night!

Ryan
[right][snapback]250187[/snapback][/right]
First, I must apologize for not including the Canadiens in the points last night. Two for the Habs.
I didn't realize the Habs were playing last night.
Souray, from what I understand, is like Macabe of the Leafs, a high scoring defensemen, especially on the powerplay, who can't stop the opposition in their own end. He actually wanted to go to Edmonton
K&N Filter.....
F'in sweet. DirectTV (and apparently time-warner cable down here) are giving 2 weeks of Center Ice for free...

So now I can watch the leafs lose on TV instead of just refreshing TSN all night.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 4 2007, 09:25 PM Wrote:F'in sweet.  DirectTV (and apparently time-warner cable down here) are giving 2 weeks of Center Ice for free...

So now I can watch the leafs lose on TV instead of just refreshing TSN all night.
[right][snapback]250215[/snapback][/right]
Have you told today? :lol: You could listen to them on AM640.com too
K&N Filter.....
Good to see the Leafs still haven't lost it (gotten it) since last year. Toskala to rescue LOL :P
Urgh, don't remind me :throwup:

Gawd, defense core is still flopping & flailing around (including that dumbass penalty that I think Kubina? took trying to stop the Ottawa forward who bearing down on Toskala one on one)

NefCanuck
Stupidity killed the Leafs last night.
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Oct 5 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:Stupidity killed the Leafs last night.
[right][snapback]250257[/snapback][/right]
Is this a repost? It could be :lol:
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,Oct 5 2007, 01:35 PM Wrote:
reldridge,Oct 5 2007, 01:14 PM Wrote:Stupidity killed the Leafs last night.
[right][snapback]250257[/snapback][/right]
Is this a repost? It could be :lol:
[right][snapback]250259[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Now that was a pretty good finish last night. Killing off a late penalty, one in OT and scoring moments into their own PP. Sundin assisted on the last three goals to win it, plus Toskala kept them in the game long enough for that to happen.
Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
My team on the other hand has 3 games in 14 days from Oct 14th to the 27th. what the hell is that ????
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
PDW,Oct 15 2007, 12:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
My team on the other hand has 3 games in 14 days from Oct 14th to the 27th. what the hell is that ????
[right][snapback]251019[/snapback][/right]

I'd be careful about saying things like that. Apparently the Leafs react badly when they lose in a horrific fashion (and sorry but letting Sid get his first two goals of the year against you is pretty damn bad <_<)

Might be looking at a banana slug milkshake tonight when all is said & done :lol:

NefCanuck