Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eibach Sport System Plus Lowering/suspension Kit.
I am selling a complete Saleen Racecraft suspension kit for 2000-2005 Focus which is just a Saleen stamped Eibach kit. It is brand new, never been installed. I was planning to put it in this spring but I'm selling my car and moving down south. I also have a strut tower mount bar that I purchased on top of the kit, it is red. go to link below to see what models it fits. These kits go for $1000+ in Canada I believe without my strut tower mount bar so make me a realistic offer, this kit is brand new so don't expect a response for any lowballing. I'm in Sudbury now but will be in the K-W area a few times in the near future before moving there in March. I'm sure we could work something out to meet halfway as well for the right price.

http://www.massivespeedsystem.com/eibach/e...80/i-98513.aspx

Part #: 4.8835.680
Notes: Sport System Plus

Front Lowering 2.0in
Rear Lowering 2.2in

Product Description

The Eibach Sport-System-Plus adds the final step for total suspension dominance. Sport-System-Plus kits are designed by our team of suspension engineers and ride control experts to offer the best-possible street performance, but without sacrificing ride quality. The Sport-System-Plus is a precisely balanced combination of Sportline springs, bump-stops (secondary springs), dampers and anti-roll bars designed and tuned to operate as a complete performance suspension system.

Sport-System-Plus improves turn-in response, increases cornering speed and reduces body roll—all while retaining excellent ride quality. Sport-System-Plus is the ultimate street performance suspension system—a must for any true driving enthusiast.

Features

* Each Kit Includes Sportline Springs, Dampers and Anti Roll Bars
* Super-Street Performance– Without Sacrificing Ride Quality
* Complete, Precision Engineered Suspension System
* No Guesswork: Install, Set Alignment and Carve
* Maximum Performance–Maximum Comfort
* Million Mile Warranty

[Image: IMG_0795.jpg]
[Image: group-ce04fe50-994e-40b1-b3f3-60af9.jpg]
Post a price man, so you can avoid the low ballers and give us an price to work with....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Trying to find Canadian sites to see how they are priced here currently as I bought this last summer but just going off prices from U.S sites and what you would have to pay in duties and shipping on this heavy kit, I'd say $800 is a fair price. I paid $100 for the strut tower mount bar as well.

Also, I'm missing my front anti-sway bar in the first pic but I do have it, everything in the second picture is what is included in the package as well as the strut tower mount bar.

Thanks
Might wanna add this to a few Sites in the US. Might help it move faster.
I'm in no hurry. Would rather sell locally as it weighs quite a bit and shipping would cost a lot I'm sure. With the dollar at par, Americans don't really want to shop up here either.
Would you split up the kit?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
most likely not. Let me know what parts of the kit you are interested in and if someone else happens to be interested in the parts you don't need, then I could consider it.
Would this work on a SVT??? and would it be an upgrade or on the same lines of an SVT suspension???
kc focus,Jan 13 2010, 07:55 PM Wrote:Would this work on a SVT??? and would it be an upgrade or on the same lines of an SVT suspension???
[right][snapback]299550[/snapback][/right]

Yes it will work on an SVT

The drop would be 1.5 front and 1.7 rear, since the SVT sits .5 lower than a non-svt. Also the sway bars will be thicker and stiffer than the SVT

Awsome kit! B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
i will be purchasing this exact kit in the spring time
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
If you click on the link in my post it will show all the Focus' it will fit...as for SVT it looks like it will fit the 02-05
Raypro,Jan 11 2010, 02:37 PM Wrote:most likely not. Let me know what parts of the kit you are interested in and if someone else happens to be interested in the parts you don't need, then I could consider it.
[right][snapback]299364[/snapback][/right]

F & R sway bars including bushings

Focus man, Focus.,Jan 14 2010, 12:43 PM Wrote:
Raypro,Jan 11 2010, 02:37 PM Wrote:most likely not. Let me know what parts of the kit you are interested in and if someone else happens to be interested in the parts you don't need, then I could consider it.

[right][snapback]299587[/snapback][/right]
LOL - I sent him a PM about the exact same things. If they become available we could arm wrestle for them ... or better yet, let the kids duke it out.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Jan 14 2010, 03:48 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 14 2010, 12:43 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]299587[/snapback][/right]
LOL - I sent him a PM about the exact same things. If they become available we could arm wrestle for them ... or better yet, let the kids duke it out.
[right][snapback]299598[/snapback][/right]

OK both unfair towards me. Your like twice my size, and your kids are trained in martial arts and mine has brittle bones (AKA, O.I.). Hmm, me think me loose. Thanks Ken. <_<

If I get any interest in the kit minus the bars, I'll let you guys know. Then you must have a tables and chairs match for the bars.
Raypro,Jan 15 2010, 02:06 PM Wrote:If I get any interest in the kit minus the bars, I'll let you guys know. Then you must have a tables and chairs match for the bars.
[right][snapback]299626[/snapback][/right]
$600, minus the bar B)
i think with the massive omni kit, these shocks would fit my '06 .. would you be interested in selling those separately?
Now rockin a 06 ZX5 SES
saleen racecraft kit=pro kit but painted red..
i owned sportline and saleen(pro), i can prove it..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
bueller? bueller?
Now rockin a 06 ZX5 SES
is this still available

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For Sale or For Trade: Eibach/KYB suspension JMCustoms 0 1,390 08-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Last Post: JMCustoms
  Eibach Sport System Plus Lowering Kit Ford Focus 2000-2005 Saleen Racecraft Raypro 2 2,239 09-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Raypro
  Eibach Pro-system Plus Kit smith21 8 2,336 08-27-2005, 01:54 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING