Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Bar Vs Soap Spots
Simple question here : will a clay bar remove old soap spots on top of the car or will I need some other stuff to remove it ?

Thanks.
hubble,Sep 18 2007, 02:53 PM Wrote:Simple question here : will a clay bar remove old soap spots on top of the car or will I need some other stuff to remove it ?

Thanks.
[right][snapback]249006[/snapback][/right]

yes it will, a good ol acid wash should get rid of those to. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Washing it again won't remove it?

Chances are they are water spots though. Clay bar should get rid of it.

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
Hey thanks a lot for the quick answer ! And no they are clearly soap spots. Will try the clay bar, I needed to do it one time or the other anyway ;)
I FULLY SUPPORT CLAYBAR.... its the best way to show your car some love, and it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO amazingly smooth after!

Highly suggest you do it, you won't be disappointed with the result even if it takes u 3 or 4 hrs and ur tired as hell....

that being said....... if you can wait until spring at least, I'd do that. No point Claybaring in the winter time when the car is going to get dirty as s*** anyways, but if you got time to kill by all means have git'er dun!
Loyal Focus Owner!!!
First: 2003 Ford Focus ZX5
Second: 2002 Ford Focus SVT (#2808 of 4788)
your car shouldnt be 'smooth' after a proper claybar. After a polish and wax...sure, but not claybar.

Claybar is almost like a really, really, really fine wetsand if I could say, except its not 'sanding' away at clearcoat, more like sanding whatever is ontop of your clearcoat.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
True.
it will be smooth to you if never felt a properly waxed car. ;)
loan [/url] marko jaric adriana lima adriana lima new pics adriana lima pics adriana lima wallpaper adriana lima home video adriana lima hot wallpaper adriana lima feet pics alyssa milano pics victorias secret minnesota timberwolves marko jaric adriana lima dating alyssa milano hot touch by alyssa milano alyssa milano movies alyssa milano movie pics free alyssa milano pics alyssa milano hot hot free alyssa milano movies list of alyssa milano movies touch clothing by alyssa milano touch by alyssa milano official site brad pitt angelina jolie angelina jolie and brad pitt baby angelina jolie photos [url=http://freewebs.com/angelinajoliephotosela]