Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Focus
Well I won't buy a new focus any time soon, hey if they had the 2.3l tuned a little and a different front end on the coupe I would think about it but this car if directed at girls not guys. I'm sorry to say it but I'll buy something fun to drive like a new wrx or ms3 or gti. Even the new 135i would be a cool car to buy, I may get one next summer and use the focus as a winter beater. Yep beater :P Who came out with the "SE" and "SES" badging, it sound stupid. Why not making a ST, 2.3l turbo? Does mazda own ford now, ford you walk your ass in mazda and take a few (2500) 2.3l turbo ms3 engines, mate that monster to a mtx-75 and we have a winner! Not hard to do, but those guys sit at their desks waitting for the for sell sing to be put on the front lawn of the company. LOOSERS. I'm not buying a ford again, period.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
I'm warrantied for 6 more years. We'll see after that.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2008 Focus Recalled, Along With 2008 Nissan Xterra Frost__2001 4 1,800 12-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Oscar The Grouch